06 | teacher

•[y/n]'s pov•

After eating Shouto and I went in a cute store, it was full with pastel clothes! I want to buy a skirt, but Shouto keeps saying they all are too short. Why does he care like I'm his girlfriend?

I took a skirt out the clothing rack so I could take a better look at it. It was a beautiful pastel pink , almost knee-length skirt, made with good quality fabric. I could match this with any top, I thought.

I wanted to buy it so bad, but when I turned the label around I was shocked. It was too pricey, The whole store was pricey.

"Oh welcome miss.", a servant came to me. "You chose the best selling skirt in our store and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in it miss! Our fitting rooms are right over there, let me help you.", he said nicely while he was searching for my size. Shouto stared at him but didn't say anything.

The charming servant led me to the changing rooms. I went in the huge room and stared at myself in the mirror. What do I need to do? I have not enough money to buy this but I put on the skirt anyway, it fitted perfectly.

When I opened the door , I saw todoroki sitting on a stool waiting for me. He had a strange expression on his face when he saw me, an expression I don't know the meaning of.

"How do I look?", I asked to know his thoughts. He stood up."perfect, we take this one. Do you want something else?", he asked fast. The store was too expensive for me to buy anything. But Shouto was already at the pay desk. I rushed and took my wallet out my bag. Before I could, Shouto already payed for me,"at least let me buy this for you on our first date."

Date..Date? Date! Did he say 'date'? Is this a date? Since when? Why don't I know?

Shouto held my hand and we went outside. I could feel my heads heat, why do I blush every time he gets close to me? When we were little kids this kind of things never happened.

But now everything is different. He grew up, he is tall and looks better than he did in the past. "Shouto, thanks for buying that for me, you really didn't needed to buy it.", I thanked him. "A-and about w-what you said, i-is this a d-date?", My voice trembled.

Now I was not the only one who was blushing, Shouto had a slight blush too. "This is our first date, If you want to be it of cours.", he said while looking at the side, avoiding eye contact. "I would like to go on a date with you. So yes.", I answered. I can't believe that I just said that! He looked at me and smiled.

What do people do on dates? I've never been on date before so I have zero knowledge about dating..

I need to find a place were we can stop and talk because Shouto was holding all of my bags, I asked to give some of them to me but he refused it. He looked very tired, it would be good if we take a break. "Shouto , should we go to a cafe?", I asked him. He liked my suggestion and we went to a pretty modern-styled cafe.

There was a table free next to the window. "What are you going to order?", he asked while taking place. I looked at the menu. "Maybe latte macchiato with a cake. And you?", I answered him. Shouto ordered the same as me. Not long after that our orders came.

Shouto looked at his hands the whole time and didn't say a single word. Even though I'm sure we both feel the same, the awkward silence always comes back. We both are too shy to talk or even too shy to look at each other. Even though I want to talk, I want to look at him and touch him, I want to be close to the person I like, There is something in me that tells me I can't. Something that holds me and tells me to stop.. but I don't want to stop.