14 | lies

Shouto groaned. "Please stop staring at me and free me already.", Shouto grinned. I didn't realize that I was simply staring at him the whole time. I quickly inactived the immobilization and helped Shouto standing up. His leg was bleeding because of the cut I made. "I'm okay , It doesn' hurt that much.", Shouto said when he saw my worried expression. Wrapping Shouto's left arm around my neck I gave him support, he still can't pressure the wound. We exited to field and searched for the sir Aizawa.

There was a huge, white first aid-tent, heroes with healing powers and the school nurse-recovery girl- were trying their bests to help and recover all wounded students. "Sit down sit down.", another nurse lead Shouto to a chair. She raised his leg and placed it on a stool, taking other tools to take care of it. "Oh, it's not a very deep cut so it will not hurt much.", she informed shouto. The nurse healed the wound and bandaged it. Shouto didn't show any expression of pain, but I'm sure he feels some of it. It's all my fault, what did I even thought when I threw that boomerang?

I felt Shouto's fingers slowly touching mine, He knew that I felt guilty. "Here you go, lots of luck!", the nurse sent us out after she was done. Now it's time to know our results. All classes gathered again, together we went to an auditorium. All seats were filled in order, class by class. Our teacher showed our places and left, he also needs to review our scores he said. I sat between Bakugou and Shouto, next to Shouto was Momo. After a couple minutes, the lights dimmed down and the spotlights directed to the stage in front of us.

All the teachers of our school and other Pro-heroes came on stage. Also Mr. Principal was present. "You all did a good job.", he spoke in to the microphone. "But there are some groups, who were better in some ways.", he explained. The principal praised some second years and third years and after that he talked about us, class 1A. "Group six...", sir Nezu said. We all four stood up. "Bakugou and [y/n], nice teamwork and a good strategy. Congratulation, you two scored the highest of your class." Bakugou and I both not only passed but also have the best score for the test! I was so proud of us. Shouto and Momo scored second best, not that they were disappointed.

After the heroes did their speech, all scores were revealed on a big screen. Luckily everyone in our class passed, our average score was around the 70-80 so that was very good. Because of all the busy activities, time flew. School was already over and weekend was waiting for me. Such a laborious week. Iida was leaning towards a wall in the hallway. "Oh hey, were you waiting for me?", I asked him doubtful. He was not very in the mood. The utter silence was suddenly broken of by his angry words. "Y- you used a different quirk while you were battling with Shouto, didn't you.", he stuttered.

I already knew where this was going.

Iida stopped talking, he had hardship with talking further. "Your second quirk is so similar to... stain's.", he whispered. I felt so bad. So bad because I was the niece of a villain, who killed my classmates brother. "I'm sorry, but-", my word were cut of by Iida's. His eyes were watery. It must be harder for him than it is for me. "I don't want any interactions with you anymore. the others don't know about your family, its not like I will spread this either... ", Iida gave me the cold shoulder. I felt an emptiness inside me. It was not sadness nor angriness. These feelings were strange, I never ever felt these.

Shouto and I normally walk home together. But today he planned to visit his mom. "I'm coming with you.", I said to him. He smiled and cafuné. "I would love it if you come, but I can see you're very exhausted. Go home and rest~", he cooed. I didn't broke my word and went home. At home, there were 4 big black cars parked. There was something going on again.

I rang the door bell and one of the maids opened the door. She was in shock and quickly took me inside. "What is happening?", I asked her. She pulled me by my hand to the living room. Here my dad was talking to chiefs. "[y/n], you finally came.", my dad greeted me. I bowed to the chiefs and took place next to my dad. He started explaining the situation to me. "Your cat.. miyu was acting weird lately.", he said.

I was also aware of that, but it is normal for a pet to act strange if you suddenly change places. "Suspected is a better word actually.", he added. What are they talking about? Miyu is not suspected at all. Sometimes she is just stubborn and does her own way of things but that does not mean she is bad. "Where is she now?", I asked angry. My dad looked at the cops. They asked me if I wanted to see it. They handed me a bundle filled with pictures. "Who is this? This is not Miyu?", I asked. A young man with grey hair-the same color as Miyu's furr- in an empty room was showed on the pictures. "That IS Miyu.", my dad said. I laughed, laughed at their words. This is stupid. They didn't act the same as I did. My dad's dead serious look made me worry.

"You know many quirks allow you to have a different build body, some have extra eyes or arms or even heads. Also half animal half human bodies exist. Miyu, the cat you thought was your pet, was also someone with a animal-form quirk.", my dad brought out. My vision blurred. My ears did not accept any other word anymore. "What? Why? Why would he fake to be an animal?", I asked.

My dad sighed, "Everything is planned. We tried to let it talk, but he won't say much." Miyu was my cat who I trusted. It was the only thing I had when I was lonely. And now I hear that it was just someone that tried to spy me. This world is so cruel. I stood up and took my jacket, "I heard enough, I'm leaving." My dad screamed to me to stay, but I ignored. I need fresh air. The chauffeur was in the car. "Miss do you want me to-", I also ignored him and left. Now I only want to be alone.

[somewhere in the city]

It was dark outside. I entered a dark alleyway to find the place I was searching for. But it was not here anymore. I sat on a small stair. Behind my back a saw smoke. "Oh it's you again.", I heard it finally speak. A face full pierced showed up from the shadow with his cigarette in between his two fingers. It was Dabi. "Yow.", he greeted and sat next to me. He did not ask why I came. Because every time I come, it is for the same reason.

He offered me cigarettes but I rejected. "Left again with the same question?", he asked. I hummed for a yes. "Uhh dear [y/n], please choose if you're going to be a hero just like your dad, or a villain just like your mom?", he said sarcastically. I faked a smile. "Come come, not so sad. You don't need to necessarily choose.

Just be..
Both."
━━━━━༻✩༺━━━━━
[unedited~]