05 | first date

•Shouto's pov•

I felt some pressure on my chest. When I opened my eyes I saw [y/n] sleeping, with her head on me. She had dark circles under her eyes and was holding a cloth in her hands. Should I wake her up? We need to leave the hospital, but she looks very cute sleeping like this...

"Shouto..", [y/n] mumbled while she slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning, sleepyhead", I said to her while she was rubbing her eye. Her eyes widened open when she realized in which position she was right now. "Oh , oh sorry! I fell asleep yesterday.. ", she said and stood up. On the floor, there was a bowl with water. "Did something happen yesterday?", I asked clueless. She turned around and made a weird face,"Euh not really..oh wait one of your friends came, Momo or something like that." Did Momo visit me when I was sleeping? So that means she was alone with [y/n], she is not the kind of person [y/n] will like. Momo is a nice girl but sometimes, she can say or do something that she didn't mean to be rude but that it sounds rude. There were also a lot of misunderstanding at school because of this.

When [y/n] came back from the washroom, she helped me standing up. "Are you sure you want to leave the hospital?", [y/n] asked worried. I nodded for a yes and we went out the room. It wasn't a problem for me to walk, only my hands still hurt but that will be over soon. Before we left, [y/n] wanted to speak a nurse. They talked about me and the nurse gave a couple bandages. [y/n] ran to the elevator and pressed on the button. She looked at me and smiled, "These elevators are always really full, lets hope that it stops for us." The doors opened and as she said, it was really full. Luckily, there was place enough for us. Everyone was talking about the villain attack from 3 days ago.

"Did you heard that people think the mysterious girl is Captain's daughter?", a young woman said. -"oh yes, you couldn't definitely see their magic similarity.", an old woman answered the younger.

I could see the unhappiness in [y/n]'s eyes, I went closer to her and slowly touched her arm. She turned around, her face was fully red. I laughed at her, "Why are you blushing so much?" With her two hands covering her cheeks, she looked angry at me. "Oh, Are you mad at me?", I asked her again but she ignored me. "[y/n] answer me~", I teased her. we arrived on the ground floor and [y/n] went out without waiting for me. It was very warm outside. [y/n] took her phone and called her father. "we are outside-Where are you?-Ah yes, We are waiting-Okay.", she ended the call. Her dad is coming to pick us up. That's what I heard from her call. She still didn't talk to me. Suddenly someone bumped into me, more specific to my arm."Excuse me sir.", the man apologized. "No proble-", I wanted to say, but [y/n] interrupted me. "-WATCH WHERE YOU ARE STEPPING.", she said angry to the man. "E-excuse me, really s-sorry.", the scared man ran away. She came closer and looked at my arm,"Are you okay?" Her worried looking expression was so cute. "I thought you didn't talk to me?", I joked again. She pinched my arm. "ahw?!", I groaned. She stuck out her tongue and turned around to not to look at me.

After 5 minutes, her dad came with a big black car and his own chauffeur. We both sat on the backseats of the car because her dad was sitting on the front seat."Get well soon, Shouto-shonen.", her dad wished me. I bowed and thanked him. [y/n] started talking with her dad. "When are we going shopping? I need to buy some supplies and clothes for the dorm.", she asked her dad. The captain looked at his watch. "I can't go today.", he said. [y/n] looked at me. "If you want I can go with you?", I suggested her. Her dad looked at me and smiled, "I know you want to help, but you better don't. Shopping with [y/n] can be really exhausting." But I didn't mind about that. She also stayed with me at the hospital. I want to thank her, besides that I would like to hang out with her. Her dad trusted me and dropped us at the mall. "First, let's go eat something.", [y/n] said while pointing at a fast food restaurant. I was pretty hungry so I agreed. We went to the nearest restaurant and ordered food. We ordered a chicken nugget menu for us two. "Did you list out what you need to buy?", I asked her while dipping the nugget in ketchup. She shook her head," there is no need for that, I already know what I need."

After eating we went the stores. It felt a little awkward staying by her in the clothing stores. "Which one is prettier?", she asked me. She showed me a pink and a purple skirt. The colors are pretty cute but aren't these a little too short? How do I need to answer without hurting her? I should be honest with her and tell her what I really think. "Aren't these too short?", I asked looking at her. She made a confused look and put it back. "Let's go to an other store!", she said and pushed me out the store. "Oh, if you liked it than let's buy it.", I said but she already decided not to.

We went in another store with all pastel-colored clothing. Now [y/n] showed me an almost knee-length skirt. "Is this long enough?", she asked. A strange servant came to help. It was a young man, I guess 21 years old. He directly came between our conversation. "Oh miss, you will look gorgeous with that skirt! Would you like to try it? Our changing rooms are right there, let me help you with your size.", he said flirty. I followed them and sat on a stool. When she was ready changing, she came out the little room and showed me how she looked. Even though I didn't liked that stupid guy, he was right when he said she would look gorgeous. "Do I look good?", she asked me. "Perfect, we take this one. Is there anything else you want?", I asked her. She took a fast look but came with nothing. Just when [y/n] wanted to take out her wallet, I laid my money on the desk. "I want to buy this for you. let me at least do this on our first date.", I said to her. After that we walked out the store.

"Oh thank you Shouto, you really didn't needed to buy this for me...and about that d-..date thing, is this a date?", she asked with a slight blush again. I nodded and hold her hand. "This is a date. If you want to of course..."

━━━━━༻✩༺━━━━━

[A/N]: oh guys, Idk if I'm uploading to much in one week but I really enjoy writing these days. Hope you guys enjoy too :)