~ Sleepover ~

Your POV

I felt a stream of red rush to my face. "I have no idea what you're talking about...."

"Come on, (Y/N). You can't say that you don't absolutely love Mettaton," (Y/B/F) teased.

"Shut up!" I growled.

Papyrus held his hand up to his mouth while he let out a 'Nyeh heh heh'.

Sans snickered while Toriel just smiled a little.

"Stop!" I screamed at everyone, and I could see bones growing out of the ground and walls. This usually happened when I was overly angered or stressed beyond measure. Which in this case, was both.

(Y/B/F) gasped and jumped back, narrowly avoiding the sharp edge of a bone that was about to stab her in the neck.

I looked around at everyone's expressions, which were a mixture of horror and guilt. I scratched the back of my neck, embarrassed, and willed the bones to go away, which they did. "Sorry about that."

Alphys adjusted her glasses and glanced at Undyne, who was grinning like a maniac.

Mettaton burst through the door, holding out suitcases. "I'm back, darling!" Then he caught sight of the holes in the walls and everyone's stricken faces. "Um, what happened here?"

Everyone pointed a finger at me, which made my face heat up more. "Whoops..." I mumbled.

"I can fix it!" (Y/B/F) volunteered.

"Sure, but we can help too--" I started, but was cut off.

"No, I don't need help." (Y/B/F) waved her hand and the room began to magically repair itself, which left everyone gaping at her.

"What? You've never seen magic before?" she asked, annoyed.

I shook my head thoughtfully. "Wait... Are you really human?"

"Well of course not!" she retorted, obviously miffed about my question. "Did you seriously think that a normal human would befriend monsters this easily?"

Sans and I shrugged, while Toriel crossed her arms and Mettaton scowled. "I s-suppose n-not, except Frisk b-befriended us quite e-easily," Alphys pointed out.

(Y/B/F) waved her hand dismissively. "Whatever. Should we start the sleepover activities, then?"

"Sure, dear! What first?" Mettaton questioned everyone.

Undyne began to suggest, "LET'S PLAY SPIN THE--"

"truth or dare?" Sans cut her off.

Undyne pouted. Thank you so much, Sans.

Everyone nodded at the decision except Toriel, who stood up, telling everyone that she was going to the kitchen to make butterscotch-cinnamon pie. "Okay, (Y/N), gorgeous, truth or dare?" Mettaton asked me.

Gosh dang it Sans!

"U-uh, truth," I decided. Yeah, I knew this was a bad choice the moment Mettaton opened his mouth.

His cheeks were pink. "Would you and (Y/B/F) like to go to dinner with me at the MTT Hotel?"

"Sure, but (Y/B/F), would you like to come, too?" I questioned, my own cheeks becoming warmer.

"Actually, I'm busy all next week," she lied. Urgh, why?! Did she want me to go on a date with my celebrity crush?

Oh, this matchmaking contest is on.

I smiled maliciously, rubbing my hands together. And now that it was my turn... "Papyrus, truth or dare?"

"DARE!" he answered in his usual loud voice. Yes... This is going as planned.

"I dare you to go on a date with (Y/B/F) tomorrow night with me and Mettaton."

His face turned orange, and I noticed (Y/B/F) glaring at me. It takes two to tango, (Y/B/F). It takes two to tango.

"Okay, Paps. Your turn to ask someone," I told him.

"SANS, TRUTH OR DARE?"

"dare."

Papyrus thought for a moment. "I DARE YOU TO GO INTO THE KITCHEN AND RUIN TORIEL'S PIE!"

We all gasped dramatically. Sans sighed and nodded, leaving to go to the kitchen. I heard a quick apology and an explanation, then a metal bowl hitting the floor, and a splatting sound which was probably from the dough.

I laughed along with Undyne and Mettaton.

Sans walked into the room, a burn mark on his cheekbone. "don't ask what this is from." He sat back on the sofa, sighing. "okay. undyne, truth or dare?"

"Dare, dude!"

"i dare you to kiss alphys in front of everyone!"

"Easy!" Undyne leaned forward abruptly and kissed the bright red lizard, for about seven seconds. When she pulled away, Alphys was shaking and blushing madly.

Mettaton snickered.

"Metta, truth or dare?" Undyne asked him.

"Dare!" the flamboyant robot sang.

Undyne rubbed her hands together and shot me a mischievous glance. Oh my stars, please no, Undyne! But it was too late. "I dare you to kiss (Y/N) on the cheek!"

I buried my face in my hands, but felt Mettaton pull my hands away and plant his fake lips on the cheek that had skin on it.

Right there, my vision blurred and I blacked out.