~ Chapter 22 ~

(You guys are beyond amazing. I can't believe that I almost have 760 reads on this book. To celebrate, I decided to finish up the story. You've all been really supportive, and I appreciate every single comment, vote, and read. I-- platonically-- love you all and I can't express how happy you make me when I see all of the reads on my garbage. Oh, I'm rambling again. I'll get out of your way so you can read the final chapter!)

Your POV

~¤ Three Months Later ¤~

I have to admit-- life here was amazing. I got to live with my closest friends: (Y/B/F), Mettaton, Undyne, and Alphys. And to be honest, Papyrus also practically lived here due to how much he visited us.

I was ecstatic when my ship sailed, and (Y/B/F) asked Papyrus if he wanted to be her boyfriend (which he said yes to).

Undyne and Alphys were doing great, too. They were closer than ever, and I was desperately hoping that one would propose; they were so cute together it wasn't even funny.

Then there was me. The single pringle who had a stupid crush on a perfect entertainment robot who now owned a hotel, a TV channel, eleven different shows, was in way too many movies, and definitely did not like me back.

I sighed, packing more snow into the arms.

Right now, all of us (including Papyrus) were competing in an unspoken contest on who could make their snow-monster the most muscular.

Mettaton, Undyne and I were making a Snow-Undyne, while Papyrus and (Y/B/F) were making a Snow-Papyrus. Alphys was sitting out, being a cold blooded reptile. She was sitting on the porch with at least five layers on, with a camera in her hands. I could see her snapping occasional pictures of us.

In the end, we all decided that the statues were equally as muscular since both of their arms fell off.

Crossing my arms, I stared at the lump of snow piled on the white, sparkly ground.

Ah, well. We could always make another-- without huge arms that would almost instantaneously fall off.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Turning around, I saw Mettaton looking down at me. "Hmm? Oh, hi, Mettaton. Need anything?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. Do you mind coming with me, darling? I need to tell you something."

I was confused, but obliged and nodded. He led me behind the house where no one could interfere. "What is it?" I questioned, leaning against the wall.

He blushed, scratching behind his neck. "W-well, you see..."

I motioned for him to go on.

"I-it's a little hard for me to put into words, so... maybe I'll have to show you instead." He took a deep, unnecessary breath, folding his hands.

"What--"

I was cut off as he swept forward and kissed me. I was too shocked to react.

Still frozen, he pulled away before I could do anything. "O-oh, I'm sorry. I didn't ask permission from you first. (Y/B/F) just said..." he trailed off, rubbing his arm with a hand.

It may have been entirely idiotic, but I threw common sense out of the window as I kissed him again.

He was a little surprised, but kissed back far faster than I was able to.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, not needing to breathe because I was half skeleton.

I can't flipping believe it.

He likes me-- me, the weird hybrid who spends her life buried in a sketchbook-- back.

I've never had many friends, let alone someone who felt anything more towards me.

Crap, I don't even care.

This is 201X.