Chapter 3

That Night

The campfire was lit. It was dark out. Everyone was eating their meal quietly. Everyone expected Japan were staring at each other. To him, it became an awkward moment.

"So did you guys had rots of fun?" He asked.

"I did!" Cheered Italy. "I can't wait to do this again tomorrow."

Germany was staring at his food and hasn't said a word for a while. His mind couldn't stop thinking about what Prussia said, and what could Italy talked about.

*Yawn* "Boy, I'm tired" said Hungary. She thanked Japan and left.

Then Prussia left also. "See you tomorrow West." He said. He patted his back.

Eventually everyone went to sleep except for Germany. He had pistol with him. He wasn't tired at all. He decide to lay down and look at the constellation. He wasn't wearing his military jacket, instead his back was on it. All he could think about was what could possibly Hungary and Italy would talk about that made Italy look embarrassed to say.

Japan came out of his tent, he joined with Germany. He noticed that Germany was awfully quiet during mealtime. He sits down next to him.

"Anything wrong Mr. Germany?" He asked "I noticed you were quieter than your normarry are."

"I just feel a vit ....... anguished" he confessed. He look towards Japan when he said it.

Japan doesn't look back at Germany. He gazes at the woods.

"You know before I met you and Itary, I've never been so happy with my rife before. I use to remember being isorated with other countries. I arways thought that wouldn't rearry treat me as their friend because I'm different. Becoming allies with you guys was the best choice I've made. When I was getting to know you guys, I noticed that you both were just misunderstood people......" He said.

Japan's words made Germany's eyes widen when he said that. He thought about being misunderstood and he could recall the moments where he has been. He remembers what the country Germany was like during WWI and especially WWII. Many people died for no good reasons at that time. It was just that a lot of people fell for the lies that was told. Everyone thought that this could be the beginning of a happy story but it ended up to a nightmare. He grabbed and looked at his iron cross necklace. He let it go after that.

"No matter what, we were still friends throughout the World Wars." Japan stated.

The air became very windy, Germany had a strange feeling that something was going to happened, and he didn't like that. So he got up to a sitting position and he loaded his pistol.

Japan notices what was Germany doing with his gun. He wonders what's going on Germany's mind right now.

"Anything wrong Germany-san?" He asked.

Japan noticed that Germany had on his serious face. Not his usual face, but the type of look he had made everything what he was doing a lot more serious.

Germany was squinting his eyes. He lowered his eyebrows. He also was staring off into the distances.

Germany knew that something really bad was going to happened.

"It's nothing, I have a feeling zhat we might be facing un intruder!" He stated.

Japan hears a low growl. He looks up and sees a large animal walking towards them off in the short distances. Japan is frightened. He gets up quickly.

"Is that a worf!?!!?!" He cried.

Germany quickly puts his gun in his back pockets. He grabs Japan's shoulders. Japan's eyes were dilated.

"Right now, I want you to go to Prussia and Hungary's tent but DO NOT OPEN THIER TENTS instead you call for Prussia and tell him that I might need back-up. If this goes out of hand!" Demanded Germany.

"Yes sir" Japan responded. He runs back afterwards.