Chapter 26

They Tried

"Vhere's West?!" Prussia shouted. "Tell me France! Vhere is he!"

Prussia grabs hold of France's shoulder. He shakes him violently. France 

didn't know what to say. It's not like it's normal to say that your brother somewhat turned to a werewolf and fled. 

"Y-your brother i-is..." He stuttered.

Prussia grew very impatient. He continues to shake him. France became more afraid of him. France gave him an innocent look. He could see that Prussia wasn't in the mood to have someone waste their time. Both men could hear the allies chanting about going too far. Prussia ignored them, until he experienced a sharp on the back of his head.

He let go of France and used his two hands to rub on that spot. He turns to see, it was Hungary who hit him. Hungary had that serious look on her face. Her arms were crossed and she shook her head with disgrace.

"This isn't a good time to hurt France right now!" She commanded. 

Hungary continued to nag and so on. America, Russia and England (who barely could stand on his on) were standing next to each other. During the nagging, America made a comment to Russia. 

"For a newlywed couples, she seems to be very bossy." He said. 

Russia looks America. His facial expression tells him that this is not a right time to this. At the corner of Russia's eye, he sees a small black speck coming by. It hits America on the forehead. It was a skillet. Hungary's skillet. 

Russia was a bit petrified with Hungary. America falls back. He now has a large bump on his forehead. Russia decided to be smart and stood there quietly. 

"I heard that!" She said. 

All the men were appalled at Hungary's comeback. Britain seemed as if he had to say something. He wasn't expect that to happened. 

"Who in the bloody hell brings a freaking skillet?!" He shouted. 

Hungary ignored Britain and watched America trying to get up. While she was watching. Prussia made a small tug on her sleeve. 

"Babe, we still need them to tell us where West is at." He whispered. 

Russia helped America to get up. He looks a bit weary and he was staggered at his feet. 

"I'm so sorry, Mrs." He lied. 

He was hoping that she wasn't still mad at what he said. He had a fake smile on. Trying to not let anything happened. 

Prussia steps forward and asked the Allies again. 

"How about you guys tell us where's West!" He said nicely. 

America walks up to Prussia. 

"Look dude, we all decide that we shouldn't get involved in this. We have no idea what was going and...." He was interrupted. 

Prussia grabs his collar, and pulls them upward. 

"Just look at yourself, my bruder is somewhere and you guys are just fucking around like pricks. I don't have to know what happened. Just help us...if you are consider a true 'Hero'." He blustered. 

America's voice tremble. He was a bit scared. His body was shaky and Prussia could see that. Prussia was scary as Germany could be. America looked at both sides to see if anyone was willing to help him. No one did. Not even Prussia's wife. 

"G-guys!?" America whispered. 

Prussia let go of America. Prussia turns back and walks away. America fixes his collar and doesn't utter a word after.