Chapter 1

CamrynPOV

I am going to live with my dad and his family today. I am kinda happy to be getting out of this dump that i live in now but at the same time, my dad is a pastor and lord knows i am not exactly the ideal pastor's child. I am 13, have my bellybutton, nose, and tongue pierced. I dress like a hoe. Hell, i act like one sometimes too. Not all the time, only when im out at parties and shit. I know that i have brothers now too. I always wanted siblings. And how i got three of them.

I got up this morning and showered before i did all my hygiene shit. After i did all that, i heard my mom come up and tell me to try to dress modest today.

I flipped her off and then went in my closet to find me something to wear today.

When i finished getting dressed, i went out to the front room where my mom was.(outfit in mm)

She looked over at me.

Mom-Didn't i tell u to dress a little more modest than u normally do?

Me-Didn't i tell u that u could go suck a dick?

I rolled my eyes and she just shook her head and looked at the tv.

After a while of just sitting around, the doorbell rung.

My mom got up to go answer it. I sat here on my phone.

When she came back, it was some people who were with her. I didn't even look up because i was talking to my bestfriend about this nigga who had been trying to talk to me and i keep turning him down. But he fine as shit and he got a nice personality. So she told me that i need to gon and get with him. But yeah.

I was all into the conversation when i heard my mom yell my name.

Mom-CAMRYN!

Me-What?!

Mom-Your dad and brothers are here if u haven't noticed.

Me-My bad. I was talking to Naea.

I rolled my eyes at her and then turned to my dad and brothers.

Me-Hi.

They all introduced they self and then we sat down to talk.

The topic of our conversation: me.

Me-Why do we gotta talk about me?

Mom-Because you're going to ne living with your dad and he needs to know some things about u.

Me-Like what?

Mom-Lets see. For one, you're very disrespectful. Two, u sneak out and party a lot. Three, u dress and sometimes even act like you are 23 and not 13. U*gco by me*

Me-Just say it. I dress and act like a hoe. It ain't got nun to do with my age. I'm a hoe so just say that.

Mom-I'm not going to say that because you're not a hoe. Just because u act like it at times doesn't mean that it defines who u are.

I rolled my eyes.

She then continued to speak to my dad.

Mom-Marquis, u are going to have to keep a close eye on her cause she is sneaky and not only that, she is disrespectful and there are a lot of other things that u need to know too.

Me-Well can i go show my brothers around the neighborhood while yall talk about me?

My mom looked at my dad.

Dad-Yea. Drew, keep an eye on them.

Drew-Yes sir.

We left out the door and they followed me down to the park.