Chapter 4

Camryn POV

I got up this morning and went to take a shower and do my hygiene stuff. After all that, i got dressed(outfit in mm).

I decided to do something different to my hair today. I don't know exactly what i want to do to it, but i know that i want it to do sum different. I been just wearing it straight but im tired of that style.

I wet my hair so that it could go back to its natural curly state. Then i put me two buns up at the front and let the back hang.

When i was done with my hair, i put on some lip gloss and went downstairs

I went in the kitchen where everybody was.

I sat at the kitchen table with my brothers.

Since don't none of us got our phones, we gotta either talk to each other or just sit here and look at the wall.

Drew-Cammie......

I look at him.

Me-What?

Drew-I heard that u checked the student teacher in yo chorus class yesterday.

Me-No i didn't. He was trynna come at me and Ray cuz we was late. So i just told him that i had to stay after and when i pulled out the pass, he started looking stupid as fu-

Dad-I wish u would finish that sentence.

I closed my mouth after that. And then mouthed to Drew that Mr.Rupert, was looking stupid as fuck.

Drew-Mr.Rupert like to try to take over the class when its not even his class to take over.

Yaya-For real. Like he be trying to give people detentions for stuff that Mrs.Sandy would just laugh about.

Drew-I know right. Its just irritating.

Me-I know that me and Mrs.Sandy gon be cool cause she real cool but me and Mr.Rupert gon stay arguing cause he rude.

Dad-Don't be in there arguing with no teachers. And we need to go so yall don't be late.

Us-Yes sir.

We all left and got in the car. I sat in the middle today and Keshawn think that he gon keep poking me.

So i punch him in his arm.

Keshawn-Cam punched me.

He started to cry a lil bit.

Me-U was poking me and i didn't even hit u that hard.

Dad-Keep yall hands to yall self.

He looked back at the road and Keshawn punched me. So i punched him back.

My punch hurts worse than his so he started to cry again.

Dad-What is wrong with u Keshawn?

Keshawn-Cam punched me again.