Chapter 7

Camryn POV

So when i woke up, it was like 12:00. I didn't even realize how long i slept.

It took me a lil minute, but once i finally got out the bed, i went in my bathroom to take a shower and then i did all my hygiene stuff.

Now i just gotta find something to wear today.

I dressed comfortable today.

When i finished all that, i went in the boys' room. They was all woke and just sitting around watching the tv.

Me-Wassup yall?

Drew-Nun.

I walked over and sat on the bed next to Drew.

I pulled out my phone, getting on instagram.

Pretty soon, my mama came on here and asked for me and YaYa to come in the front room so we could talk.

I rolled my eyes and sighed but i went anyways.

When we got out there, me and YaYa sat on the couch and she stood up in front of us.

Mama-Why would yall sneak out last night?

Me-Cause we wanted to.

I rolled my eyes.

Mama-Look Camryn, u need need to stop being disrespectful to me. I am your mother.

Me-I really don't give a fuck.

Mama-Watch your mouth Camryn.

Me-No.

I rolled my eyes again and then pulled out my phone.

As I was texting my friend, she took my phone from me.

Me-What the fuck?! Give me my fucking phone!

She backhanded me in the mouth. As a reflex, I slap her back.

My mom stood there shocked.

Yaya-What is wrong with u Camryn?!

Me-Aint shit wrong with me Yasir.

Yasir-No something is wrong with u. U just slapped yo mama!

Me-Okk and ain't nun wrong with me.

Yasir-Do u not realize that u just put yo hands on yo mama?!

Me-Yes I know I just slapped her. But she shouldn't have touched me.

Yasir-U was being hella disrespectful to her. She should have backhanded u. Cause u know that dad would do the same thing. And u wouldn't hit him either!

Me-Why are u fucking yelling at me?!

Yasir-Cause u keep disrespecting her like she is not your mother! The woman who raised u! U lucky asf cause she still here. And u keep just talking to her any kind of way! And then u put yo hands on her! That's wrong Camryn! And u know it is! Do u understand how happy me or Drew or Keshawn would be to see our mama one more time?! To be able to talk to her and have a relationship with her! We can't do that cause she died when Shawn was 3! He ain't even really get to know her that well! He barely got any memories of her! But u got yo mama sitting right here in front of u and u treating her like shit! Like she ain't the one who carried u around in her stomach for 9 months! Like she ain't the one who raised u for 13 years by herself and put up with all yo bull! U running the streets trying to be cool and everything with yo friends and u come in the house at any time of night and she has to sit here worried about u and if u gon come home safe or not! U don't even think of her! All u think about is yourself Camryn! She did her best for u and for u to treat her like that is wrong! U selfish ash Camryn! U really is! And u know something?! One day, she not gon be here. And u regret all this stuff that u put her through! And when u really want to apologize for it all, its gon be too late.

Me-Bye Yasir.

I grabbed my coat and walked out the door.
__________________________________
Yasir POV

I honestly can't believe my sister y'all. I don't get how she just treat her mama like that and then she act like it ain't nothing. She don't seem to understand that one day, her mama not gon be here and she gon regret all this shit that she put her through.

Its like 6:00, our dad just text and said that he was on his way to come get us, and Cam still ain't back yet.

Maybe I was too harsh. I prolly shouldn't have yelled at her like I did. But she was wrong ash for what she did. And I already know that our dad gon beat both our asses. One, for sneaking out last night. And Cam basically did everything that he said not to do our we was gon get our asses beat. And Keshawn lil bad ass in trouble too cause he wasn't listening when Ms.Tia had told him to get ready for bed and stuff and he was being disrespectful and basically ignored everything she was telling him to do and he went to bes when he was ready to.

Our dad just got here.

He came in and when he realized Camryn wasn't here, he was a Lil confused cause she not supposed to be out at all.

We all in the front room and Ms.Tia told him everything. From Keshawn last night, to me and Cammie sneaking out, to the argument between her and Cam this morning when Cam slapped her.

Dad-Hold on. She slapped u?

Ms.Tia-Yea.

Dad-Slapped. As in her open hand physically connecting with your face?

Ms.Tia-Yeaa.

Dad looked shocked, then confused, then pissed the fuck off.

Dad-Where she at?

Me-She ran out after I had yelled at her.

Dad-What did u say to her?

Me-I told her she was wrong for how she treat her mama and that she was being selfish and that she gon regret it cause one day her mama gon be gone and she gon regret not apologizing while she had the chance.

Dad-What did she say back?

Me-She said bye and then she grabbed her coat and walked out.

Dad-Well imma go looking for her.

Just as he was bout to walk out the door, Camryn came walking back in.

Dad-Everybody go get y'all stuff and get in the car.

We walked back to the room and got all our stuff.
_______________________________
Camryn POV

When I walked in, my dad sent all my brothers back to get they stuff and he grabbed the back of my neck.

Dad-What is wrong with u Camryn?!

I ain't say nun.

Dad-U can't talk now? I hear u had a lot to say earlier but now all of a sudden, u can't talk.

He pinched me. Its like this one spot in the middle of my back that hurts really really bad if its pinched and that's exactly where he pinched me at too.

Dad-Go in the back and grab yo stuff then go get in the car.

He let me go and I went to the back, grabbed my stuff, and then went to get in the car with my brothers. Pretty soon our dad came out and got in the car.

He drove off going towards our house.

When we got there we all went in and upstairs to our rooms. Our dad went to "talk" to Keshawn first and then Yaya. Eventually, he came into my room and he had one of them designer belts in his hand.

Dad-Take off yo pants and go get in the shower.

I did and when I came back out, he started beating my ass. I was screaming crying while trying to get away from the hits. But it ain't work. He beating the black off my ass. When he finally stopped I just laid there in front of my bed.

Dad-Stay in this room till I tell u to come out.

He walked out and I just laid there on the floor cause I couldn't move. My legs hurt way too bad. I honestly don't plan on moving from this spot till whenever I got to.
__________________________________
Chapter 8 coming soon