Chapter 5

Camryn POV

So its been two years and i been doing ok. I'm a freshman in high school. Yaya is a sophomore, Drew is a junior, and Keshawn is in 4th grade.

I learned pretty quickly that my dad was not gon be playing around wit my ass and i got my shit together.

Now im not saying that i don't get in trouble because i think that we would all know that that was a lie. But i don't get in trouble as often as i used to.

I have been back to Chicago a few times to visit my mom. Actually, we have a break from school this week and my dad is taking us all to Chicago to visit.

We're leaving in a couple of hours. I just need to finish packing thw last of my stuff up and then i am going to get dressed.

The whole reason my dad is taking us to Chicago this week is because he wants to move his church and us to the Chi.

I'm low-key kinda excited to be moving back but at the same time, imma miss my best bitch Ravyn and all my other friends.

I was finishing getting dressed when my dad called me.

Dad-CAMRYN!?

Me-Yes dad?!

Dad-U NEED TO COME ON! WE LEAVE IN TEN MINUTES!

Me-Ok!!!

I finished up with everything and then i ran downstairs. My bags and everything was already down here and in the car.

We all piled up and drove off going to the airport.

We boarded the plane and made it to Chicago in 5 hours.

My dad rented a truck and we all headed to my moms house where we will all be staying. She has three guest rooms. And then i still have my old room. So there is plenty of room for everybody.

When we got to my moms house, i seen some people standing out on the corner.

When i looked closer, i realised who it was.

I guess they noticed me too cause they came running over and attacked me with hugs.

Me-Ok...get..off....can't...breathe...

They let me go and i breathed out.

Tierra-I missed u Cammie!!!!

Me-I missed u too TiTi.

Jonas-So TiTi the only one u see?

Me-Give me a hug Jay. I missed u.

He hugged me too.

After that i told them that i would see them later because i had to go.

I went back over to my dad nem and we went up to the house. My mama had already opened the door so we went straight in.

I went to my old room and put my suitcase in there.

When i finished getting all my stuff situated, i text Yaya and Drew to come to my room.

When they got in here we all sat down.

Me-So yall wanna go chill at some of my friends house?

Drew-Yea in down.

Yaya-Me too but what about dad?

Me-My mama know the people that im talking bout cause she grew up with the girls family so we gon be good.

Drew-Yea but what about Keshawn?

Me-He gon prolly have to stay here cause it don't really be a lot of kids his age over there. It don't be no kids his age over there. Everybody over there is 15 or older.