Chapter 2

Camryn POV

I just got up and i remembered that its Sunday and we go to church today. Its 6:00 right now. I do not want to get outta this bed but i know that i got to.

So i got up and took a shower first. Then i did my hygiene stuff and went in my closet to find me something to wear to church.

I only have live one or two dresses that are approprite for church so its not going to be hard to choose.

I was not gon be able to walk in no heals today. Hell, i don't think im going to be sitting down at all today. I'm even sorer today than i was yesterday.

When i was done getting dressed, i did my hair. I flat ironed my hair and then put some lip gloss on. After all that was done, i went downstairs.

My brothers was the only one in the kitchen.

Me-Morning yall.

Them-Goodmorning.

Drew-Did anybody take a video of anything that happened at the park yesterday?

Me-I don't know. Some people probably did. Why?

He started looking a lil uneasy.

Drew-Cause if dad see it then im gon be in trouble...

Me-Ohh. Well i don't think anybody put it online or anything. Prolly just showing it to they friends and shit.

Yasir-Better pray they didn't put it on facebook or nun cause if they did and dad see it, that's yo ass.

Keshawn-I'm telling that yall cussing.

We heard somebody walk in the kitchen. It was our dad.

Dad-Who cussing?

We all looked at him to see if he say something.

Keshawn-Cam and Yaya.

We both glared at him.

Dad-Yall two down here cussing?

U know how it be when yo parents like know that u did some wrong but they like still questioning u trying to see how u gon answer. That's kinda what he doing right now.

Me&Yaya-No sir.

He shook his head.

Dad-Yall wanna know how i know that yall lying?

We looked at each other then him.

Dad-For one, yall both answered that question way too quick. And yall both talk loud and i heard yall as i was coming down the stairs.

Me-We're sorry dad.

Dad-Don't let me catch neither one of yall cussing again. Understand me?

Us-Yes sir.