Chapter Thirteen

I woke up with a massive hangover. I looked to my side and Klaus was there smirking at me. I was at his house. I was fully dressed so I figured we didn't do anything. 

"Klaus." I whispered. 

"Yes love?" He responded, opening his eyes. 

"Um...  what happened after I opened the bottle?" I asked,  making sure nothing sexual happened. 

"Just a lot of kissing, nothing more though." Klaus assured me. I sighed in relief and laid back on his bed. Klaus kissed me and I kissed back. I was happy at that moment. He pulled away to catch his breath. Then, he started kissing down my neck. I let him. 

"Juliet, Caroline is here." Rebekah said walking in. Klaus fell next to me and I stood up and walked downstairs before realizing that I was wearing the same clothes as the day before. I walked to the door and Caroline saw me. 

"Juliet. I really need to talk to you." Caroline pleaded. 

"Well, I don't want to talk to you so I guess one of us is going to be disappointed." I said putting my hands on my hips. 

"No need for an attitude love." Klaus said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. 

"Do you have to be here?" Caroline asked.

 "Not particularly, but I want to be." Klaus stated. "Okay. Juliet. Please forgive me for getting mad at you for being with Klaus." Caroline apologized. 

"I'll take that under consideration." I said slamming the door in her face. I walked upstairs with Klaus behind me. 

"You have to forgive her sometime." Klaus said as I sat on his bed. 

"Sometime is not right now." I said as he sat next to me. He kissed me and I kissed back.