Chapter Twenty Six

I walked up to the door and knocked then waited for my dad to answer the door. Soon, he did and he was so happy to see me.

 "Hey Juliet. I missed you so much." He exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug. 

"Yeah I missed you too." I said hugging back. I released and walked inside with my suitcases. I put them in my room and unpacked. Soon, I was finished so I plopped down on my bed. I picked up my phone and I had some messages. I looked and saw that I had a lot actually.

from: Klaus

To: Juliet

Hello love are you home yet?

I smiled and looked at the next one. 

From: Caroline 

To: Juliet

Hey Juliet, I don't know if you're home yet, but if you are tell dad I love him. I love you.

I smiled even wider and my eyes glossed over with tears as I read the next one.

From: Bekah 

To: Juliet

OMG I miss you Juliet. I am so sad you are gone. I love you like a sister.

I smiled even more and let a tear fall. I looked at the next one.

From: Damon 

To: Juliet

Hey Juliet. Just letting you know it's boring here without you.

I exited my messages seeing as there were no more. I looked at my contact list and texted one of my best friends in this neighborhood. 

From: Juliet

To: Alex

Hey I'm back in town. Wanna me to me at the bar?

I sent the message and walked downstairs. I walked outside and drove to a bar I used to go to when I wanted to hang with my friends. I pulled up at the bar and walked inside. I immediately spotted Alex. I walked up behind him and put my hands over his eyes. 

"Guess who?" I asked. 

"Juliet." He stated hugging me tightly. I hugged back. I sat next to him on the bar. 

"Hey would you like anything?" A bartender asked. It made me sad because it made me think of Matt. 

"Um....Yeah. Anything with alcohol." I ordered. 

"You don't drink." Alex said confused. 

"I do now." I stated. The bartender showed up then, with my drink. He set it on the bar. I grabbed it and gulped it down. 

"Okay, so how did Mystic Falls treat you?" Alex asked. 

"Amazing." I sighed. 

"Then, why did you come back on your own free will?" Alex asked. 

"It changed me too much." I sighed again. 

"Well,  I'm glad you're back." He stated putting his arm around me. 

       I was at home on my bed. I sighed as I waited for Klaus to text me back. Suddenly my phone vibrated. 

To:Juliet

From: Klaus

I miss you too love.

I smiled and laid back on my bed. 

To: Klaus

From: Juliet

Remember we are not together anymore. You can see other people.

I sent the message and sighed. I don't want you to. I thought. Soon my phone vibrated. 

From: Klaus

To: Juliet.

And why would I do that love?

I read. I smiled like crazy. It was only my first day home and I missed them like crazy.