Chapter Fourteen

I woke up at my house. I sat up and went to my closet, grabbing a pair of jeans and a tank top. Then I went to my shower and turned on the water before getting in. Once I was done I got out and got dressed before walking downstairs and spotting Caroline sitting at the table with Tyler. 

"Hello Tyler." I greeted. 

"Hey Juliet." Tyler greeted. Caroline shyly waved at me. 

"Hello Caroline. Can I talk to you?" I asked. 

"Really?Okay, yeah." She stood up and followed me to the living room. 

"So persuade me to forgive you." I said as I laid down on the couch. 

"I don't have a reason but please forgive me." She begged. 

"I will, but you have to thank Klaus for that." I pointed out. She just hugged me and walked out of the room. I walked out to my car and drove to the Mikaelsons, walking in and laying on the couch. Suddenly, Klaus and Elijah were in the same room as me. 

"Hello Klaus. Elijah." I greeted smiling. 

"Hello love." Klaus said before kissing me. 

"Hello Juliet." Elijah greeted kissing my hand. Klaus glared at him once again. I laughed and patted the spot next to me signaling for Klaus to sit down. He sat down and kissed my neck. 

"Ahem." Kol said walking in. I stood up and hugged him. 

"Hello Juliet." Kol greeted. I sat back down with Kol on one side of me and Klaus on the other. 

"So how are things with Caroline?" Kol asked. 

"I forgave her." I stated.

"Really?" Kol asked. 

"Yep." I answered. 

"Great." Klaus cheered. I stood up. 

"Where are you going?" Kol asked. 

"To get some food. I'm hungry." I stated walking into their kitchen. I looked through their fridge. Blood, blood, blood, and alcohol. Great. I closed the fridge and went back into the living room. 

"Do you have any human food?" I asked. 

"Nope. Wanna go to the grocery store?" Kol asked. 

"Sure let's go." I said looking around and realizing that Klaus had left. Me and Kol walked outside and got in the and drove to the store.

       As soon as we arrived we went inside. 

"Where to first?" Kol asked. 

"Chips." I stated. We walked around throwing random things into our cart. After about an hour we arrived back at his place. We walked in and set everything in the kitchen. 

"I'm gonna make spaghetti." I informed. I got out every thing I needed and put water in the pot, then I turned on the stove and set the pot on it. I was making the sauce when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. 

"Hello Love." Klaus greeted. 

"Hello Klaus." I greeted lifting up my head so I could kiss him, since he was taller than me I only got to kiss below his chin. I stirred the sauce and soon it was ready. I grabbed a plate and put spaghetti on it. I took it to the table and began eating. Klaus set next to me. He took my fork and ate my bite of spaghetti. 

"Hey. That was mine." I laughed playfully shoving him. 

"Not anymore." Klaus laughed taking another bite. I took my spoon and ate a huge mouthful. I swallowed my spaghetti and I finished eating while Klaus kept on trying to steal it. I put my plate up and my fork and went to the living room. I immediately sat down and Klaus sat next to me. 

"Klaus. I love you." I said terrified he wouldn't say it back. 

"I love you too Juliet." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and snuggled into him. I eventually fell asleep with his arms around me and me leaning on him. My life was perfect.