Chapter Twenty Two

It was Monday and everyone finally believed it would be okay to let me leave my bed. I stood up and realized, I was not in the mood for school. I was in the same bed as before and no one had really left the mysterious house. 

"Klaus!" I yelled. He came rushing up the stairs while I got dressed. 

"Hello love." He greeted wrapping his arms around me from behind. 

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" I asked kissing his lips gently. 

"Not as crazy as you make me." He stated nibbling in my neck causing me to shiver. 

"Klaus stop it." I laughed running away. He chased me and when he caught me he fell backwards onto the bed and pulled me on top of him. 

"Klaus. I need to go outside. I'm getting pale." I joked. 

"Fine." Klaus stated before kissing me. He nibbled my neck one more time causing me to shiver again. This man drives me crazy. I stood up and walked out of the room and downstairs. I spotted Caroline, Bekah, Kol, Elijah, and Damon all standing down there. I ran up to Caroline and hugged her then I hugged everyone else. I walked outside and laid on the sidewalk feeling the sun as against my smooth skin. 

"Why are you on the ground love?" Klaus asked. 

"I'm comfortable." I stated. Klaus laid on the ground next to me. I stood up and walked to the grill with Klaus and once we arrived I spotted Katherine. 

"Katherine." I mouthed to Klaus. He just held me closer to him. We walked over to her and She froze in place when she saw Klaus. 

"Klaus. Juliet." She said shocked before she flashed off no where to be seen. I sighed and sat on the pool table. Klaus leaned on the table so my legs were on either side of him. 

"Juliet." He whispered while placing his hand on my bare thigh. I was wearing short shorts. 

"Hmm?" I asked looking at his eyes biting my lip. 

"I love you." He whispered against my neck, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips. He grabbed my hips and kissed me. I kissed back. I started thinking about Klaus before I pulled away and it sent a warm feeling to my heart. I pulled away and he smiled at me. 

"You just love to kiss me don't you?" I asked. He laughed and kissed me again. 

"Maybe." He said and I jumped off the table causing our bodies to touch. I looked at his eyes then to his lips then back up and he did the same. He kissed me and I felt fireworks go off and it felt as if we were the only people in the world. It was amazing. He pulled away and stepped back. I grabbed his hands and pulled him back to me. He smirked and kissed me quickly. 

"We are in the middle of the grill love." Klaus stated looking around. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to his car and we drove to his house. We walked upstairs and he kissed me. I kissed back. Soon he was hovering over me kissing me. Well you know.