Chapter Eighteen

It was the day after Valentine's day and I was in my own bed alone. I had went home after the date because Caroline wanted me home tonight. I stood up and went to my closet. I got dressed in a pair of short shorts and a tank top then walked downstairs and outside to my car. I drove to the grill, hoping Klaus would be there. I arrived and walked in looking around and Klaus wasn't there, Damon was though. I walked up to him. He looked me up and down and smirked. 

"Hello Juliet." He greeted. 

"Hello Damon." I smiled at him. 

"Where is your boyfriend today?" He asked still smirking. 

"I don't know." I said as I pulled my hair into a ponytail. 

"Would you like a drink?" Damon asked. 

"Not really." I answered. 

"Okay, just being nice." Damon smirked. 

"You are really cocky aren't you?" I asked. He nodded. 

"Of course."  I stated laughing and sitting next to him. "So why are you here all lonely?" I asked. He looked at me confused. 

"Caroline hasn't told you my story." He stated. 

"Nope. Please fill me in." I said. 

"Another time." Damon avoided. I looked around and we talked for a while. 

"So you serve Klaus." He stated awkwardly. 

"Yup." I answered awkwardly. 

"That's cool." He stated. I think he was drunk. 

"I have to go Sorry." I stated leaving. 

"Bye." He waved. I walked outside and ran into someone and I looked up and saw Elena. 

"Sorry Elena." I apologized. 

"It's fine." She said. I looked up and there was something off about her, then I remembered. 

"...Katherine, evil vampire that's 500 years old and looks exactly like Elena..." Caroline told me about her. 

"You're not Elena, you're Katherine." I stated. 

"How did you know that?" She asked. 

"I know Elena and She is not as....devious looking as you." I stated.

 "Well.. I have never heard of you, who are you?" Katherine asked looking at me.

"I'm Juliet Forbes, Caroline's adopted sister and..." I started to say Klaus girlfriend, but I remembered something else I heard. 

"Katherine has been running from Klaus for 500 years..." I wanted to get to know her and that would not help. 

"I have never heard of you from anyone around here." She stated. I was hoping. 

"Would you like to hang out with me today?" I asked. 

"I don't think your sister would like that." She stated smirking. 

"I've done a lot of things my sister would not approve of lately, she will get over it." I stated. She nodded and we walked out to my car. 

"So tell me your story." I stated. 

"Well, I am from Bulgaria. I was banished from my house for having a baby too young. I moved to England and met the Mikaelsons.  I liked Elijah and Klaus at first but I found out what they were and what they wanted so I ran away. I was found by some people. I turned and I have been running from Klaus ever since, but in 1864 I was in Mystic falls with the Salavatores and they both fell in love with me and I love Stefan, he loves Elena, Damon loved me, now he loves Elena. I faked my death and turned Stefan and Damon." She stated. 

"Wow, you are evil." I laughed. 

"What's your story?" She asked. 

"I was born in England and my parents were killed. I was adopted and I moved in with Caroline. When our parents split up I went with my dad. I came back and met the Salvatores and Originals. Klaus first, Kol, Rebekah, and Elijah. I fell down the stairs. Caroline fed me her blood. I was murdered. I got a boyfriend and a few best friends." I stated. 

"Who is the guy?" She asked. 

"Secret. You'll probably find out if you see him again." I stated. 

"Best friends?" She asked. 

"I can only tell you a few. Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, Matt, Tyler, and Jeremy." I stated. She nodded. We hung out for a while until I dropped her off at the grill. 

"You're not that bad. I'll be in touch." I stated before driving off to the Mikaelsons. I arrived and walked in, walking upstairs to Klaus' room and he was laying on his bed where I sat next to him. 

"Hello love." I greeted mimicking him. 

"Hello." He greeted Kissing me. 

"Guess who I just met." I stated. He tilted his head curiously. 

"Katerina Petrova." I stated. 

"She's not as bad as everyone says. I think she just has some issues." I stated. He laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.