t h i r t y n i n e • Magical Cooperation

"Favorite things will tell more about a person than their lips ever will."

You held up the newspaper with the news from a few days ago. The Quidditch World Cup.

"I'd say we did a jolly good job." Theo commented from the other side of the compartment.

You ignored him, keeping your feet perched across Draco's lap next to you.

"Oh, we never asked, how was your job?" Blaise inquired curiously. Theo shrugged dismissively.

"A few 'incendio!'s and my job was done, not as entertaining as I anticipated." He said as if it were a shame. You continued reading through the comments.

"Keep your legs here!" Draco grabbed your ankles gently, moving them. "I'm cold!"

You hid a smirk behind the paper. You put it down before focusing on Draco's hands. You blew a long, cold breath in his direction.

"(Y/N)!" He exclaimed when frost appeared on his hands. Theo laughed while Blaise tried to help his friend.

You rolled your eyes, grin still on your face. "I'm going to the trolley, want anything?" You asked before standing up, opening the compartment door.

"Anything hot?"

"Oh I'll just stand here then. You're welcome."

Draco plucked Theo on his head for the unnecessary comment.

Harry opened the compartment door when he heard the trolley cart come by.

"I'll have a pack of Drooble's please," Ron asked, handing the trolley lady his coins.

"Four pumpkin pasties please." You asked politely, handing her the galleons. "Keep the change."

You locked eyes with Harry, giving him a smile before turning and walking back to your compartment.

Harry sat back down in his seat with a wistful and dazed grin on his face.

"Were there no security at the Cup?" Hermione asked, reading the same newspaper you were only a moment ago.

"There was. Tons of it. That's what's got the Ministry so scared." Ron said with his mouth full. "They call themselves the Death Eaters."

"The Death Eaters?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

At her friend's confused face, Hermione elaborated. "They are considered the most loyal followers  of You-Know-Who. They are known to have a Dark Mark on their forearm to symbolize their allegiance." She took a deep breath before continuing her explanation. "They are skilled witches and wizards that are known to be of the most feared in the world."

Harry suddenly rubbed his forehead, feeling the stinging pain again that just wouldn't go away.
Hermione looked at him with concern written all over her face.

"It's been hurting again, hasn't it? Your scar..."

Harry didn't have to respond.

"You know, Sirius and Remus would want to hear about it." She said as gently as possible.

"Stop being such a baby, Draco." You teased the blonde boy.

"You froze my hands!"

You sat up to sit cross legged close to him. You took his freezing hands in your own.