Is this goodbye?

A/N: Last Chapter guys! I hope you enjoyed my first ever Valdangelo fanfiction and comment if you want me to write another but what the plot should be...Enjoy

Nico's P.O.V

I sit with my bag at the bus stop. I can't stop the tears. Leo won't like me...he's probably disgusted in me. I can't call anyone...I'm all alone. I can't go to my mum because she hates me, I can't go back because Leo will hate me, I can't go to Hazel because I don't know what bus to get and I only have a fiver to last me until I get a job. What am I meant to do? Why did I even run? Why am I an idiot? I get a call and see that it is off Leo and I hang up. I can't deal with it. I cry more and sigh. I am so weak...crying over some boy...not some boy Leo, the boy who made us feel accepted, the nice guy who I don't ever want to loose. I see a car strolling down the streets slowly and a guy walking next to the car. I hear yelling and I sigh. I can't hitch a lift...I don't want to be kidnapped or anything. I sigh and try to wipe my eyes so they don't focus on me. I sigh and I here Jason's voice. I look up and see that it's Leo running towards me. I grab my bag and try to run but he is too fast. "Neeks" He says and pulls me into a hug. I see the tear marks on his face. "What were you thinking?" Leo asks and I look at the floor. Leo looks heartbroken. "You terrified me...my mum nearly had a heart attack" Leo says and I feel bad for Leo's mum, the sweet lady who let me in when I was at my most vulnerable and I worried her and brought her grief. Why was I so terrible?

"Please talk to me" Leo says and I sigh. He looks worried and the car strolls more forward. "You don't need me for your project...we got the mark...you don't need to pretend to like me, you don't need to act like you care" I say, beginning to cry again. "Nico...I'm not acting, I don't need you for the project but I need you as my best friend...I like you..." he says and I begin to cry. Great Nico, pity and the friendzone! Fucking perfect! How else can this day get worse? Leo hugs me tighter. "I get it...we're friends...that's it...so why can't I leave?" I ask and Leo pulls away from the hug but is still close. He sighs. "From what you told Percy and my mum...I'm not just a friend" Leo says and I can feel myself blush and I wipe my eyes. Leo has been crying too. Why would he need to cry? I look at the floor. Someone make this awkwardness stop! Leo shakes his head. "Honestly Neeks, you need to tell me stuff like this" Leo says and he is smiling. I get ready for the laughing and mockery and for him to say he is back with Calypso. He takes a deep breath. "I love you too, don't run away, stay with me...please" he says and my eyes widen. "What?" I ask and he smiles and moves closer. I see the blush on his face. "I love you" Leo says and my heart begins to race faster than ever. He looks serious about it. HA! TAKE THAT FRIENDZONE! I lean up and kiss him. He kisses back and pulls me close, my hands rest on his shoulders. The car stops in front of us and I hear a squeal from Piper. "FOUND HIM!" Percy says and Annabeth and Jason burst out laughing. "Well done Percy, you found Leo and Nico" Annabeth says sarcastically. We are both blushing and Percy looks so proud, Piper could faint, Jason and Annabeth both look happy. Leo takes my bag and smiles. "You staying boyfriend?" Leo asks and I hold back a squeal of happiness. "Sure, boyfriend" I say and he grins and opens the car door open for me and I hop in. "You better call Esperanza" I say and Leo smirks.

We drive up to the house. Leo goes in and hides me. "Mum...I brought my boyfriend home!" Leo yells. Esperanza has been crying. "Where is Nico?" She asks and Leo shrugs. Esperanza looks so angry. "My boyfriend is here mum...be nice" Leo says. Esperanza glares at Leo. "Unless it is Nico, you will sleep outside...I love you but Nico needs to be home now!" Esperanza growls. Leo looks nervous. He takes a deep breath. "Calm down, I'm gonna bring in my boyfriend, close your eyes" Leo says and Esperanza closes her eyes and I stand next to Leo holding his hand. "Open your eyes Mama, meet my boyfriend" Leo says and Esperanza opens her eyes and grins, beginning to cry. She hugs us both. "Finally, you idiot Leo...finally you see sense! I swear to god I would have made you sleep in the rain if it wasn't Nico! And you do not scare me like that again...I do not want a heart attack at my age" Esperanza says and I hug Esperanza. Leo smiles. "Sorry Esperanza" I say and Esperanza pulls away from the hug and smiles. "You can call me mama, or any variation...you are with Leo, you are family" Esperanza says and I smile. Esperanza claps her hands and skips off into the kitchen. "We are celebrating tonight!" Esperanza sings and Leo punches the air. "Come on Neeks" Leo says and drags me into the kitchen and kisses my cheek as we help Esperanza cook.

A/N: This is it guys! I hope you liked this book, It's my first proper fanfiction for a ship and I had so much fun writing it! If you have any suggestions on what I should write just comment or message me and I'll answer them, Bye guys!