Mystery Girl ~Bri POV~

"I need to take a break from these brown boxes and get out of this very nice cave!" I lean across my moms lap and blow a piece of fallen hair out of my place

"Well there is a mall not to far from here, pretty big and popular if you're as bored as you say you are." She pushes me off her lap, grinning walking over to her purse. "Don't let me have to take this away again Bri." She hands me my card and I shriek, running upstairs. Throwing back the doors of my closet and taking down an adidas outfit I just hung. I usually never want to leave the house if I dont have to, but for some reason I wanted to explore and see whats around since down here is so well-known. I slide on every piece of clothing and not forgetting to hook on my grandmas necklace along with my gold watch, I was ready, grabbing my keys off my bed and out the door into the drivers sear I went. Looking on Maps I instantly found the mall that would take 8 minutes to get there, I could walk if I really wanted but it was way to hot, maybe another day. I pull out of the drivay and out the neighborhood. Here everyone drove their own way as if there was no driving laws, the tag on my 2017 Jeep had already snitched that I wasnt from here, my actions didnt need to give it away more. Pulling into the mall parking lot I instantly noticed it was packed, nothing like the mall from home, smiling from ear to ear I find the nearest spot and already have glimpse from guys already, I paid no mind and walked toward the entrance. So many places to go and things to buy, but I had to remember I had a limit, I knew my favorite store was in here and found it in no time. I looked through every rack and didnt really find anything I liked, guess my style was changing, I looked up and noticed my neighbor from earlier who was looking good as ever. I know she was obviously looking at me too but I could never talk to her. My phone rang and I knew it was Jai, he couldnt go an hour without calling and checking on me.

"I miss you girly" He blew a kiss making my heart melt. I walked out the store to get better service.

"Hey boo, what are you up to?" I smiled.

"Playing 2k with Ronny, heading to the gym soon."

"Awwe tell Ronny I said hi and baby dont hurt yourself" I laugh knowing he would get offended

"Aye girl, dont play im to big to be gettin hurt, you know yo man got them guns."

"Yeah and my man better stay out of trouble or imma get my guns."

"Yeah yeah" He rolls his eyes. "Dont forget to call me later, check up on ya mans" the call disconnected and I couldnt help but smile. I then glanced at the time and it was 4:00 which means my show was almost on in 30 and I was going to be leaving the mall empty! But I catch myself seeing my neighbor all over again, this time walking and laughing with some girl who didnt even look good, but what should I care, I coudlnt even take my eyes off her she looked that good and even though I didnt seem to take much interest into her earlier, now I wanted to see what she was all about.