thirteen

september 2017
📍 paris, france
@lolalola
tagged: @kelseykais

september 2017📍 paris, france @lolalolatagged: @kelseykais

Liked by shawnmendes, kelseykais and 200,000+ others

lolalola: happy birthday!!!!!! i'm so proud of u and everything u've accomplished, and it's only the beginning! i'm gonna go wake u up and give u ur birthday breakfast now.

load 5,000+ comments

username: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY

username: shawn liked so i think they're dating.

username: @kelseykais Happy Birthday

username: Is she dating Shawn???????

username: HBD

username: ❤️

kelseykais: thank you I LOVE YOU

username: Awuh Goals

kelseykais: and i'm not asleep lmao

username: 😂😂😂 @kelseykais happy bday

username: happy birthday 💜

username: hahahaha happy birthday kelsey

+++
september 2017
📍 paris, france
third person
++++

"Hello?" Kelsey mumbled half asleep into her phone, barely awake.

"Happy Birthday, sleepyhead." A smile is brought to her face when she realizes it was Shawn, not having checked the caller ID.

"Thank you," Kelsey says quietly, yawning through her words.

"I figured you were awake, I'll call you back later." Shawn offers, feeling bad he had woken her up.

"No! It's okay, I should probably get up anyways." She tells him, sitting up fully with her phone to her ear. "Where are you right now?"

"Chicago."

"Chicagoooooo, Chicagoooo." Kelsey replies, laughing at what comes to everyone's mind when they hear that City.

"Have you seen that episode of Victorious?" She asks Shawn, assuming he knows what she is talking about.

"What's that? A movie?"

Groaning, Kelsey rolls her eyes, "You're so lame, we have a lot to work on. Pineapple on pizza, Nickelodeon shows, have you even seen Lemonade Mouth?"

A laugh is heard from Shawn on the other side, "You haven't seen Harry Potter so I guess we do have a lot to work on."

"Yeah, guess so. I'll talk to you later, I think the girls are almost ready."

Shawn nods, though Kelsey can't see him. "Alright, baby. Have fun!"

"Good luck." She muses, referring to his show later.

+++

a/n: woohoo