Overprotective! Brother PJ! X Adopted! Little sister! Reader

...... oh hi its me. The most pathetic author that claims to quit on this book has a new EFFIN CHAPTER!!!- uh ehem.
Requested by a (of course) reader.

*sings look what you made me do in Vietnamese*

Look what you made me do reader channnnn---

😂 the vid is so precious.

Title: Boyfriend Material

________________

♢||Y/N's POV||♢

I huffed in annoyance as my brother- yet again, slap the McShit out of my teacher- Mr.Hubert (random name change it if you want) for scolding me that I wasn't doing my work right. Jesus... I'm just three years younger than him..... i can handle myself! I mean- seriously! How did he even knew that the teacher was scolding me... welp! Now i have to wait for him to go out of detention shit!

-time skip to le lunch break-

"ARE YOU CRAZY??!!! What were you thinking?!! Yeah i get your the most quote coolest guy in school but that doesn't mean that you have the fucking right to barge in our classroom and start screaming at my teacher PLUSSS you slapped him once! Your gonna get in trouble!"

"But I'm already in trouble" Pj mumbles.

"Ugh i can't believe you did that! Why are you so 'overprotective' to me so, my DEAREST brother can you PLEASE im BEGGING YOU to explain YOURSELF!" You said emphasizing some important words.

"What? Pshhh i am NOT overprotective! Since when????!" He says then took a big munch of his sandwich that has a shape of an heart made by his cute lil sis.

"You admitted it when shouting at my teacher!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!!"

"Did not!!!"

"Did too!!!!"

Pj's friends sweat dropped as they watched how immature you both are

-flashback-

"DID YOU SCOLD MAH FUCKING SISTER HUH MISTER FUCKING HUBERT SHIT?!??? WHO GAVE YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO MAKE HER REDO HER FUCKING PROJECT- WHEN WE ARE THE FUCKING ONE WHO PAYS YOU SHIT?! YOU UNTHANKFUL DAMN-"

"Now,now Pj who gives you a right to talk to me like that-"

"BECAUSE IM AN OVERPROTECTIVE STUPID-ASS BROTHER AND I DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE PEOPLE TO THINK THAT-"

"Omg! I finally saw someone with some serious sis-com (sister complex)" someone at the back says

" STOP CUTTING ME OFF! SISCOM?! Give me a break!!!! I AM NOTTT!"