Goth x 'innocent' reader

Fun way to make goth suffer~

—————————-

SHIT.

Hi im Goth, and currently. I am suffering.

Holy mother of god why do i have an innocent girlfriend!? I can't take my eyes off her. Shit. My pants are gettin tight... why.... dear lord help me what have i done to you... i covered my *ehem* with a pillow that was placed on the couch. Y/N is currently eating milk flavored popsicle...

Oh you know where this is going.

The popsicle was melting everywhere. "U-uhh Y/N sweetheart.. w-want to STOP eating your popsicle? Its dripping all over you." I slightly smiled at her, having difficulties to speak proper English.

"Huh? It's ok" NO its NOT ok for me!!!

"I can just lick it all up, besides it's so sweet and good~ but it's kinda sticky..." with that she started to lick her hand. Fuck. She moaned in delight. Double fuck. I hate the author. //hears a wall crumbling from a distance// someone fix that...

"Gothy~" she moaned. No.. NO nope .. no...

"Y-yes my *gulp* d-dear?" I fixed my collar just a bit. Oh boy, is it just me or is it gettin hotter in here? " do you still have those popsicles?" Yes. I have it in my pants. "It was soo good~" it would be better if you- IM NOT EVEN GONNA FINISH MY SENTENCE THERE. HOLD UP IM NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK LIKE THIS.

"Goth? Are you ok?" Nope, shit. What shall i say?! Should i tell the truth and give her more then make myself suffer?! Or should i lie!? But she'll love me more if- "GOTH! You've been spacing out lately... "huh? Uh yeah i have more but you'll get cavities if you eat more~ take a shower you'll stick everywhere haha" NICE ONE GOTH. "Awww alright..." with that she walked away going to the bathroom

Phew~

——————T-i-m-e—S-k-i-p—————

Did i see that right...!?

Were those jerks flirting with MY Y/N !? (Lol chillll~))

"Did you sat on sugar? Cuz you got some sweet ass"

"Haha..? Was that supposed to be funny?"

"You know what i like in a girl? My dick."

"What?"

"You're like an Oreo cookie- i wanna split them and eat all the good stuff in the middle"

"S-sorry I don't understand..."

Wait. No not the dirty jokes. My precious cinnamon bun..

(Oh few reminders, angry Goth = End of the world you're welcomee~)

I closed my book and fiercely (but gracefully) walked towards Y/N, i hugged my Y/N protectively and smiled creepily to those scumbags "what seems to be the problem here?"

Those trashes almost peed in their pants. Hah. How pathetic. As they were running i quickly threw my precious books to those fucking assholes, i love Y/N more than books. Reader is pretty lucky- (THE WALL!!) OH- Right.

Then i felt something trembling, wait- my poor baby "are you ok baby? Are you hurt?" "Im ok Goth... i was creeped out.. I didn't know who they were..."

"Its ok... im here now.. lets go home?"

The credits rolls out

Oshiete yo oshiete yo..

Boku no takumi wo...

HIDEEE *AUTHOR CRIES*

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-

UH. OK THAT WAS WEIRD.... BYE. My best friend probs think im a pervert naw XD ITS OK THIS ISH FOR THE READERSSSS~

WORD COUNT: 541