We need to talk

Hey guys. This time I have something VERY important to say.

Before you read, DO NOT comment on anything in this chapter in a joking manner or else I will delete your comment. I'm not being mean but that is serious.

I actually want to discuss my stories and why I make them. And another reason why I delete some comments that are on my stories.

So, there are some of my readers (I will not say names) that actually take my stories as a joke. Meaning that they take the moral of the story in a joking manner.

This got me so upset because these are actual things that happen in life. And some of you are taking it in a joking manner and think that I am joking.

But the truth is I'm not, I just want to send a message to you guys throughout my story. A fanfic of a fandom that we all like. Aphmau.

And I really don't like the way some of you take it. So whenever I see a comment that makes fun of any morals I instantly delete it, if you're going to joke about it then don't do it on Wattpad. Especially on my account.

I'm not being mean, I just want to let you all know. And I'm sorry for deleting your comments if any of you did that.

Another thing, there's some readers who do not understand the meaning of AU. AU is Alternate Universe, meaning that everything that happens in the story doesn't have to be related to anything that happened irl/ in a series.

AU is where the writer writes and creates the universe of the story that they want. You don't have to go to the comment section and just say that is blah blah blah or this is blah blah blah. I would delete your comment if you ever just went up and explained to me what actually happened in the series or irl.

Third, the "Update" comments.

These are getting really annoying, and I will start deleting them if I ever saw one. I am a human being who has her own life and things that I have to do. I'm not free all day to do Wattpad, I have school and life and friends that I get busy with. So please stop it.

Last but not least, Cursing.

If you want to curse, don't. I am not comfortable with cursing because of something that happened in the past. Please if you want to curse change the word or just don't write it. And there are other people who read my stories that are not confortable with it either. Please you are not the only one reading my stories.

Thank you for reading this and hopefully you understand what I mean. I'm sorry if the deleting comments thing will offend you but it needs to stop.

Thank you for sticking by on this account.