FIRST KISS ↠ RICHIE

You and Richie are walking down the street talking about how Richie once stole a hamburger off someones plate at the diner and was never caught. To describe the person he stole the burger from he used a horrible British accent.

"And then he was all like, 'Where the bloody hell did my hamburger go! Waiter where di-" He was about to finish as he got shoved down by Henry bowers.

"What are you doing with such a pretty lady Bucky Beaver?" Henry growled with a smirk as the rest of his goons laughed.

"She's my girlfriend believe it or not! Ever had one?" Richie says with a shit eating grin. Henry just snorts and lets go of Richie.

"I don't believe that you could even get a girl like her to even come close to you!" Henry looks over at you and you just roll your eyes. You walk up to Richie and hold his face, look over at Henry and the gang who where watching carefully. You leaned in and Richie looked really surprised, but he went with it. He closed the gap between your lips and his. He melted at your touch and Henry just gaged.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! Thats horrid." Henry rolled his eyes and pushed his gang the other way hating the fact that Richie could get a girl like you.

"Okay that was great." Richie looked back at you with a smile and red face. You just smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You weren't that bad yourself Tozier." He smiled wider and grabbed your hand and started to run towards Eddies house.

"Where are we going?" You said almost tripping over your feet by the sudden movement.

"Eddie's house! He owes me 10 bucks!" He almost screamed in joy as he started to run faster.