DEAF ↠ BEVERLY (2)

Beverly and Y/N have been hanging out a lot ever since that day at the lunch room.

Beverly found Y/N as more than a friend but didn't know how to tell her

She knew that she would need to do something special, so she went to sign language classes everyday after school for a month without Y/N noticing.

Beverly wrote Y/N a note telling her to meet her at her house after school.

Y/N knocked on Beverly's door where her dad answered.

"Are you here for Beverly?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and tried to read his lips and succeed.

"Yes I am, is she here?" Y/N answered but her words sounded like a mumble. Beverly came rushing to the door from her room and pulled Y/N into her room telling her dad she would explain later.

Y/N smiled and got her pen and paper out for Beverly to write on, but she pushed it away as she signed, "We don't need that anymore"

Y/N's eyes went wide as she jumped up and hugged Beverly tightly. Beverly smiled as she pulled away and started to think of what to say- or sign.

"I really like you, Y/N. More than a friend." Beverly's face went red and so did Y/N's

"I like you a lot too, Beverly. I have always liked you a lot." Y/N smiled as she quickly kissed Beverly's lips.

Beverly grinned as she leaned in and kissed Y/N for what seemed like forever but was really about 10 seconds.

"Can we date now?"

"Duh."

-

-

-

haha boink boink stanley !!

anyway i was thinking of making a series thing?

Like,

Deaf (Finn wolfhard) Or someone else

Mute (Jyatt) Or another ship

Blind (fack/fick) Or another ship.

Would you guys like that? If so what one first?