DEAF ↠ BEVERLY

Y/N was deaf.

Beverly was interested

Y/N was the new kid in school who sat alone all day. The teachers had told everyone they were deaf.

She spoke with sign language and a paper and pen. When she would talk it sounded like gibberish.

Beverly was interested in the deaf girl, who always sat alone and read some kind of horror book.

Beverly hated the fact that the school bullies would do horrid things to her like pour trash on her, rip up her notebook, one time they even pulled out her hearing aid.

Beverly had enough of it.

Henry stood over Y/N with his milk and started shoving her off of her seat at lunch. He laughed and slowly poured his milk on her as the girl tried to get away from Henry but Belch held her down.

Beverly groaned and removed herself from her group of friends as she grabbed her soup and poured it on Henry before she kicked Belch in the face, making him fall of the girl and run away. Henry stood up and charged for Beverly, but Y/N leaned forward and tripped Henry making him fall and busting his chin. He screamed horrid things at both of the girls as he ran to the nurses office.

"Are you okay?" Beverly asked as she shook her head remembering she couldn't hear her.

Beverly grabbed the notebook that fell with the girl when Henry shoved her, she took out a pen from her pocket and wrote on a blank page, "Are you okay?"

Y/N smiled as she took her notebook and Beverly's pen and wrote under Beverly's note, "I am now."

-

-

-

THIS WAS INSPIRED BY THE AMAZING FICK/FACK FAN FIC MADE BY:

Short and cute.

Would you guys like a part 2?