SWIMMING ↠ HENRY

[ This was requested by @xxhyrulexx !! This will also be like the last one but not from the same story line. ]

"So are you going to jump or do I have to push you?" Henry smirked as Y/N looked over the cliff where she was about to jump into the water.

"Fuck you Bowers! I can do it, just wait." Y/N mumbled as she pulled off her dress and threw it at Henrys face.

"Now lets see if you can catch me!" Y/N smiled as she ran and jumped off the cliff, later landing in the water with a cold shock, then out of no where Henry jumped down after her and grabbed her tightly.

"That was easy. You know i'm always going to catch you, babe." Henry laughed as she splashed water in his face and he dunked her under for a few seconds.

"Oh you bitch!" Y/N screamed a she retuned to the surface and shoved him back. Henry rolled his eyes and went underwater.

"Henry what the h-" Y/N started to look for him but he popped out and grabbed her making her go underwater with him.

"You rat. I swear i'm g-" Y/N was cut off by a splash next to them followed by a victory scream.

"Sissy's!" Beverly yelled up at the other people on the cliff.

"Oh shit.." Y/N mumbled as she looked up to see her brother and his friends.

"Y/N? Henry?" Beverly turned her attention to the pair who where still in each others arms.

There was then splash after splash with the kids jumping in next to everyone, Richie was last. He was laughing but that soon stopped as he saw everyone looking at Henry and his older sister.

"What. The. Fuck." Richie growled as he swam over to his sister.

"Hey lil bro, what are you all doing here?" Y/N asked like nothing was wrong but Richie was filled with rage.

"Why are you being all lovey with this piece of shit?! You know how much of a jerk he is!" Richie almost screamed as his friends swam up to him trying to calm him down.

"Calm down, Rich. He's not that bad! How long has it been since he teased you and your friends?" Y/N asked as she separated herself from Henry.

"I don't know! Like a week or two?" Richie replied slowly releasing what she meant.

"And I have been hanging around with this dork for about two weeks. You're welcome lil bro." Y/N shrugged as she lightly nudged him.

"Anyway, a-are we still up for the ch-chicken f-fight? " Bill stuttered out as he swam over to Beverly.

"I'm in, what about you Henr- Henry?" Y/N said as she turned around to see no Henry, but he just popped out from the water again and scared Y/N.

"You mother fucker!" Y/N shoved Henry as he smirked.

"Yeah I'm up for a chicken fight." Henry shrugged as he pointed to his shoulders implying for Y/N to get on. Beverly was already on Bills shoulders as Y/N hopped on Henrys.

"You're going down!" Beverly smirked as Y/N shook her head no and started to shove her.

-

-

-

A/N

Hope you liked !! Sorry it's not too long, i'm sick and the computer screen hurts my eyes.

zoinks