JEALOUSY ↠ EDDIE

"Hey Y/N, Do you have a Band-Aid?" Richie asked you as he held his knee sitting next to Eddie and Stanley. You started to grab Eddies second fanny pack.

"I think Eddie does, what ha-" You where cut off by Richie who had a smirk on his face and both of his hands where now finger guns.

"Because I just scraped my knee falling for you." Richie winked as you rolled you eyes and blushed a tiny bit. Eddie on the other hand was holding your hand with a red face.

Richie was always doing dumb pick up lines on you just for fun and also to get Eddie mad. Eddie crossed his arms as he saw your blush.

"Hey Y/N, Do you have a pencil?" Richie asked with a smile on his face, you just laughed and shook your head 'no.'

"Cause I want to erase your past and write our future." Eddies eyes went wide as you blushed more shoving Richie back.

"Okay! That's it!" Eddie huffed as he stood up and pulled you up with him.

"She's mine trashmouth!" He glared at Richie as he pulled you close to his face and kissed you in front of the whole losers club. After about 5 seconds he pulled back and sat down in victory, leaving you a blushing mess and a smiling mess.

"We get it! You guys lOoOVe each other! I was just fooling around!" Richie snorted as the rest of the losers laughed along.

-

-

A/N: Shitty thing but you know it rad.

Request are open still !