TRASHMOUTH ↠ HENRY

[ This was requested by @im_asher and i'm sorry i didn't know what to call this chapter so ye ]

"Henry I swear to god if you shoot that cat I will fucking rip your balls off and make Belch eat them." Y/N crossed her arms and rolled her eyes as Henry lowers the gun, the cat running off.

"Now thats what I call I threat. You're way better at those than your brother, the trashmouth!" Henry snorted as his friends laughed.

Y/N took the gun from Henry and shot near his foot making him jump and let out a yelp.

"Talk about my brother like that again and I will shoot your foot." Y/N said with a straight face as Henry's face lit up after he released his foot was not shot.

"What a badass! Come on babe, lets get some grub." Henry smirked as he wrapped his arm around her waist that alone made butterfly's start going crazy in her stomach. she put down the gun, making sure it was on safety.

-

-

-

They made their way to the diner as Henry sat down in a booth, Y/N Next to him. Patrick, Victor, and Belch where on the other side fucking around as Y/N looked at the menu.

"Oh come on! My loogie was the best!" Y/N heard her brother practically yelled as him and his friends walked in the diner.

"No way! It was all about how cool it looked!" Eddie shot back as Richie just grabbed him and gave him a nuggie. Bill tapped Richie's shoulder and pointed to his sister hanging out with Henry and his gang. Richie went wide eyed and stomped over.

"Hey sis, what are you doing hanging out with this mullet wearing asshole?" Richie hissed as Henry glared at him almost getting up and punching him. She pushed him down and glared at him.

"Touch him and I won't hesitate to shoot your foot off." Y/N growled as Richie slightly smirked.

"You shouldn't be hanging around with him! You know what he does to me and my friends!" Richie slammed his hands on the table making Henrys goons look at him in shock.

"Well guess what Rich! You can't tell me what to do and who not to hang out with! Because guess what? I like him and every time he talked trash about you I make sure he doesn't want to do it again! Isn't that right Henry?" Y/N was now standing up and close to her brothers face, they where both filled with rage as they all turned to Henry.

"First off, she is right. She almost blew my foot off when I called you trashmouth." Henry admitted as Richie's eyes softened and his friends shoved him for assuming things. Y/N sat back down as Richie apologized quickly and ran off, face red in embarrassment. His friends chased him outside.

"Second off, you like me, huh?" Henry smirked as she wrapped his arm around her waist as his goons took that as a sign to leave them alone so they walked out of the diner.

"Don't get that excited, Bowers." Y/N smiled with a bit of a blush on her face.

"You're no fun." Henry rolled his eyes as Y/N eyebrow raised.

"No fun, eh? How about we go swimming by the quarry?" Henry's face lit up knowing that she would be in just her underwear and quickly agreed, forgetting about any kind of food.

-

-

-

A/N:

Hope this is good enough for ya,, request are still open !!