I'm Screwed

Zeus's POV: 

To help you with the basics of Godhood you will learn it from.................Artemis.

Percy's POV: 

I'm Screwed!!! I'm Screwed, I'm screwed, I'm screwed!!!! (In his head)

Artemis POV:

 I have to train a MALE!!! WHYYYYY!! Father why would you do this to me!! (In her head)

Percy's POV: 

Very well Lord Zeus.

Artemis POV: 

After the meeting I walk up to Perseus, and say, Come on Perseus we better get to camp. I grab his hand and teleport us to my camp. I summon Perseus a tent and hand it to him. See you later I said and walked off.

Percy's POV: 

(Time Skip) 

I go into my tent and feel asleep immediately. When i woke up I tried to unzip my tent. Damn it i thought. Those annoying hunters! I looked at my clock it read 9:06. Crap. I was supposed to be with Artemis 2 hours ago. I cut through my tent and hopped out and ran off.

Artemis's POV:

Perseus, you are LATE!!! Sorry Lady Artemis, he said, the hunters pranked me!

TIME SKIP

Percy's POV:

I learned a ton of cool stuff today, like how to teleport and create weapons and other cool stuff.

Percy's POV:

HUNTERS and PERCY we are going on a hunt COME ON. Shouted Artemis. I ran off towards her.

Artemis's POV: 

We crept through the forest, when  hellhound leapt out at me, surprising me. A knife went through its heart before I could have reacted. Percy walked forward and picked up his knife . He was so handsome I thought. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING I AM A MAIDEN GODDESS!!!

Percy's POV: 

Artemis Is looking at me oddly when a massive army marches towards us. Artemis snaps back immediately and yells at her hunters, they start picking them off and I charge in slashing through cutting and stabbing. Before I knew it all the monsters where dead. Then a drancane (spelling?) comes up and shoots an arrow right towards Artemis's heart I dive in front of her......

Until NEXT TIME GUYS. I really got to go! PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT MY STORY PLEASE!!!!!!