I go to Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter

Recap: 

Percy's POV:

I walked up and said Hey girls, they all turned to me hate in their eyes. Get em, Thalia said. I grinned and just teleported away.

Thalia's POV:

Get em, I said and then he teleported away.

Percy's POV:

Okay, so I escaped the hunters, what now, I said out loud. Your coming with me now, a voice said behind me, I jumped around and there was..................Athena, come on I need some stuff from you before I can make your palace. I walked into her palace, and sat down on the couch.

Athena's POV:

What's your favorite color? Blue he said. What other color? Silver. How many guest rooms do you want? Ummmm, 400 he said. What else? 3 Training rooms, a big pool, a smaller hot tub. A magical kitchen that provides food. A living room and some other rooms, with TVs in them and my room, really big, has great TV, small refrigerator and a king size bed, he said. Great! I said it will be done in a few days. Bye!

Percy's POV:

I was walking towards the Throne room because I was bored when Zeus walked up to me and said Percy can you visit Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood and tell the, you are the new god and new Olympian? Sure I said. I flashed to Camp Jupiter, hello romans I said, Zeus has told me to come introduce myself to you. I am the new god and new Olympian. My name is Perseus Jackson. Reyna's face looked shocked. Percy? She said.

Reyna's POV: 

NO WAY!!! Percy's the new god??!? 

Percy's POV: 

Okay i said, I got to go, I flashed myself away and put on a cloak and a mask, and walked through camp by the time I got to the Big House all the campers were following me. Chiron I called out, he walked out and eyed  me warily, who are you, he said to me. Well I said I am the new god and new Olympian. All the campers gasped. What is your name, Lord? Well I said, throwing back my hood and taking off my mask, it's Perseus.................Perseus Jackson

Da da daaaaaaa! There we go guys, I wrote 2 chapters today because I haven't wrote a chapter in a while soooooo, here you guys go!! Like I said last chapter can you guys help me with some girls and boys for this story? Some girls will be hunters and some girls and the  boys will be campers. If you guys would please do that, that would be so easy for me!!! Thanks and please Comment also how this is!

Name:

Age:

Looks:

Godly Parent:

Weapons:

Fears:

Also in case you guys were wondering this is 453 words