Ow. I got shot in the chest

Last Time:   A dracane shoots an arrow right towards Artemis's heart I dive in front of her......

Artemis's POV: 

Why did he save me? A male wouldn't do that. Hmm....

Percy's POV:

I woke up in the healing tent and felt the bandages on my chest. I tried to sit up, Ow I say, so I just lay back down. Artemis and Thalia walks in. Wow Artemis is so beauti......arghhh, she's a maiden goddess! (In Percy's head by the way) 

Artemis's POV: 

I walk in with Thalia and I see him waking up. Hello he croaks. Thalia punches him and he coughs and they she says Lady Artemis I have to help the newer hunters. Than she leaves. I say to Percy, why did you jump in front of me? Oh I kinda thought I should. Really I say. And maybeeee because Zeus made me swear on the Styx to protect you. Possibly? I glare at him. Yeesh he says it wasn't me who had the idea! Whatever I say.

(Okay guys this is getting boring so I'm going Time skip because I want Percy and Artemis together so.....Time Skip 6 Months Later.)

Percy's POV: 

Well today was the day! I was getting married today to Artemis. I was nervous as hell. I was right there and all the gods were there including the minor gods, we were waiting on Artemis. Until she walked up in a beautiful silver dress with Zeus behind her. (I was recently at a wedding but im not entirely sure how they go still) 10 minutes later Hera said you may kiss the bride and I leaned in and..........

BAM THEY WE GO GUYS!! Please Comment and tell some people about my story, sorry I haven't published lately It was because my cousins birthday was recently. So please comment a happy Birthday for her. Thanks and Bye!!