ch 2

"I've learned that people will forget what you said ,people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"- Maya Angelou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liangelo's POV

Wassup y'all I'm Liangelo .. most people call me Gelo but yea I'm one of the ball brothers if you didn't know ...Lmao I wouldn't blame you if you didn't I'm kind of the forgotten one anyways.

I've made a lot of my mistakes in the past which I regret till this day , but there's nothing I want more than to make my dad proud , but seems like nothing I do is good enough.

I just wanna make my Dad proud seems like he never is . You should of seen the disappointment in his eyes when he found out about that situation back in China ..which I won't get to much into.

In my defense it's hard being the middle child you never get that much attention.. but it is what it is .Don't get me wrong I love my family but I just wish they would show me more love an attention as much as they do with Lamelo and Lonzo.

"AYEEEEE GELOOO BROOO SNAPPPP OUT OF IT YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD",Lamelo loud ass yelled as he passes the ball to me.

"Shut your ass up lil nigga , talkin a lot of shit for a nigga that can't dunk lil bro ", I said as I crossed him an made a layup.

"Yea, yea ,yea ,nun but luck", he says as he snatches the ball from me .

"Sureeeeee.. lets go with that ", I said as I rolled my eyes . And sat down to drink some water.

"Geloooo you done already mannnn you lameeee asllll", melo yelled in gelo face.

"I-Yea Bye Ima head out ", I said as I walked away.

How can someone be so annoying Lmfaoooooo like seriously. Ima take a quick shower an go for a walk an clear my mind an shit.

(After the shower)

I'm already dressed I take my phone an my keys , an head out.

Have you ever just thought how different life would be without the people you know or have in your life today ?, or why you have to always leave up to society's standards ?, or how you can never compare with your other siblings... your just there cause your apart of the family .. but it doesn't feel like it .

Yea that's what I really think about all the time .. I think it's be-

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I just noticed I bumped into someone .

"Oh shit I'm so sorry ". I cooed trying to help her up .

"I-thank you sir but I-I gotta go I'm in a bit of a rush but thanks again ".she says as she try's to quickly pull away an grab her bag .

Which I let go but gently grab her hand again " what's your name by the way ", I asked while looking at her for the first time ,Wow she so fucking beautiful.

She finally looks up at me .. we lock eyes an held eye contact for a quick min" Imani how bout you ", she asked me .

"Liangelo... hope to see around imani ", I said while letting her arm go an smoothly walking backwards.

"Yea...bye ",she says as she keeps running.

I really hope she's ok , she looked pretty scared , In a bit of hurry to be exact . I shook my head an continue walking thinking about Imani,  .. I hope to see you again beautiful.

I finally reach home an knock on the door ... no answer , I knocked louder nothing . I just remembered I had my keys so I open the door to a empty house .. nice.

I shouldn't be surprised honestly, I should actually be used to it by now ... but Ig not .

I'm not even worried about that right now , all on my mind was Imani ..how her  melanin Skin glistens in the moonlight , how her plumped lips look so juicy awaiting for my lips to be attached...how she stares at me with those pretty eyes ... how soft an cute her voice is when she talks. I sigh wow I don't even know her an she has me simping.. what's wrong with me.

An theres school tomorrow.. it's the first day actually but who really cares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm back .. haven't been updating frequently , Ik this chapter isn't really good an is pretty short but the goal is to rewrite the whole book cause I def need to , sorry bout that but I'm going to try my best to Update cause I really love this book an I hope you all love  it too💜.

•But comment
• vote
•follow me
•give suggestions!

Bye love you all be safeeee💜✨.