ch 7

Gelo pov
Y'all don't understand how hard it is to maintain good grades,handle basketball,and be a dad.

But it's Christmas Eve and like I said I was gonna go to the mall and get gifts TBH I really just wanted to leave to release my mind because yo Mani be getting me fessed lately.

I reached the mall and all I felt like getting a pretzel so I went on the line but soon after getting tapped so I turned around to see my ex Isabella like yo I seriously hate her with a passion she put me through so much shit when we was dating.

"Hey gelo"she said

"What you want" I said while gritting my teeth

"Uhhh nothing just seen u and just wanted to say hi"she said smiling devilishly.

Ik Isabella for 2 years now she does that smile when she wants something and she probably doing that to get me back for my money using me for clout and shit.

"Ok well bye you said your hi so leave me alone"I said

"Well no need to catch fucking attitude"she said

"You know what Isabella I'm tired of letting u of all people walk over me just do me a favor and stay the fuck away from me cause honestly your a fucking hoe and I dont want your hoe antics around me so delete my number,if you see me walk pass me ,or else that's all I gotta say so get the fuck out my way"I yelled in her face.

"Fuck you liangelo I don't want you anyways"she said

Yo I'm telling u for a fact she lucky I don't hit girls cause If i did I would have been rocked her shit already but I'ma keep it cool before I make a scene well I already did but I'll make it even worse.

After I ordered my pretzel ,I paid and walked away to start getting gifts first I'ma get my mom then melo then so then pops,mia,and lastly my baby Mani.

So I wanna get my mom a mk purse and channel perfume which was $500 ,then I got melo an Apple watch cost $400,got zo 3 Nike tech sweaters which was $250,I got pops a Rolex watch which was $600,and mia an iPad which was $768,and I got my baby Mani a promise ring was $1,234.

I'ma just go home before Mani come home and wrap the presents ig.

Nah but Im. Really tired right now let me just sit down for a sec
When I was sitting down I see my bro daijon came mind you I haven't see this nigga since grade school.

"Yo daijon it's been long my nigga" I said while dabbing him up.

"Same here" he said.

"So what's up with you and that kaliah chick my guy" I said

"Well we met at skyzone and I was so desperate to just get her to be mine so I was pulling out my pick up lines,and then she had no choice but to give me a chance"he said while cheesing.

"Well wassup with u now" he asked

"Nun much I mean just living" I said while sighing

"Something wrong man spit it out what's on your mind" daijon asked me.

"Well it's just I like this girl but it's stressful me cause we got this project and shit with a real baby gotta act like parents and shit but I feel I'm doing all the work while she relaxing and the fact I have so much on my plate already and basketball one of them and also maintaining good grades and im having a hard time dude what should I do". I said feeling sad but glad I opened up to someone bout it.

"Well for starters let her know that cause you can't just go off on her without giving an actual reason make sure you make a schedule to balanced out this parent life of yours and basketball and your grades at the same time"he said.

"Ok thank you daij for the advice catch you later" i said while bro hugging him.

"No problem be safe " he said

"You to" I said while walking off.

While walking thinking about what daij said now I remember why we was Best friends back in grade school cause was that type of nigga to give good advice and shit well I best be going on my way now.

But sometimes ima need to remember life frustrating for everyone and shouldn't have went off on Mani like that so I'll apologize and be the bigger person cause I'm like that.

..............
Finally home and I go upstairs to see Mani and Mia cuddling aww ain't that cute but let hurry up and wrap before they come.

Finally done an 1hr and 45 minutes later so I decided to watch that good ass show the cloak and the dagger that shits interesting it's now 8:56, and Mani still sleeping so I go upstairs and gently wake her up.

Mani pov
I feel someone tapping me and I see gelo oh great look who decided to show up I'm thinking wonder what he wants after going off me making me like crybaby in front my own baby like who does that.

"What you want gelo" I said slightly annoyed.

"Well for starters drop the attitude and hear me out" he said becoming angry.

" Fine let's talk downstairs"I said.

"Ok might you down stairs"he said.

So I went to put Mia In her crib making sure to be gentle and careful to not wake her up.

I got downstairs to see gelo on his phone scrolling through Instagram.

"Ok what you want hurry up speak" I said

He looked behind to see who I was talking to and clearly he is the only one here.

"Umm I wanna know something real quick "he said while slightly laughing.

"What" I said

"Who the hell are you talking to like that you better watch it" he yelled getting angry.

I liked the joy of this cause him being angry is sexy as hell but I'ma act now.

"Hurry up talk" I said

"You know what I came to apologize to you but you acting like a whole bitch man " he said.

"Im a bitch fuck you and your apology cause I don't need that shit". I said in his face

In that moment Imani new she fucked up.....

I was about to get up and go upstairs when liangelo picked me up and choked me against the wall.

Gelo pov
"I'm a bitch fuck you and your apology cause I don't need that shit" in my motherfucking face.

I don't know what came over but I picked her up and choked her against the wall.

"What did you say to me". I yelled

" I-i didn't say anything"she stuttered.

"You need to watch that tone " I said.

She just laughed.

And I tightened my grip.

Then she smiled I'm like what the hell.

Then she just kissed passionately.

I guess she thought it was a turn on when I got mad but little did she knew she was asking for it.

Mani pov
I don't know but when he was choking the shit out of me it felt good as fuck so I wanted to confuse him and kiss him with so much passion.

But then he grabbed me put me on the couch and started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys.

Next thing you know I flipped him over for me being on top I started kissing him again and y'all know what happen next(no they did not have sex) his 👅 went to work.

And we made up after that.

This Is a r rated chapter so get your popcorn and get ready for this unexpected turnover🤣.

Mature content 😎👌🏽.