ch 6

Mani pov
It's morning as y'all heard yesterday was very crazy day for me and to think of it lamelo never to our house well that boy crazy.

"Gelo ". I said
"Gelooo" I said a little louder
"GELO " I screamed

He finally came
"Oh yes Mani sorry i was sleeping I was thinking if u want to come to the market with me cause I was taking mia (btw we do co parenting so don't be confused). Sure why not I had to do shopping anyways. I said

"Well let me take a shower ,brush my teeth , eat breakfast and get dress ok" I said

"Yea ok" he said

"Oh and gelo next time don't be sleeping when I'm talking to you I said while walking way.

"Excuse me " he said

"I'm not repeating myself lil boi" I said

"Man u need to chill with that lil boi shit cus u know I'm a grown ass man ".he said

"Sorry can't hear you gotta get mia" I said while running

"Maybe you can hear me when I'm hitting it from the back"he mumbled.

He thought he was slick .

"What was that" I yelled

"Oh nothing". He said while smirking

Meanwhile mia was sleeping but I gotta wake my baby up because she need to get ready for the day,but u know I could not forget about the routine gelo taught me to handle her with.

First I need gloves,then nose peckers, last I will be needing goggles.

After that I gotta brush her teeth ,give her a bath, and feed her (no breastfeeding tho)
Just the formula ill make.

So I take mia downstairs in her high chair to make the formula to microwave her bottle.(I think that's how it works right?)

She starts crying.

"Mia what's wrong aww baby don't cry " I said

At this I had to about the bottle in the microwave and Mia so and this point I was in a hard situation right now.

"GELO can u take care of mia for a min" I said.

Gelo pov
I was here doing my light skin face in the mirror when Mani called me and when she yells something gotta be wrong.

"What" I said

"Please help me" she said softly

"Ok Mani I'm coming" I said running down the stairs

"Gelo I need u to um make mia stop crying cus I'm trying to fix her something to eat"she said.

I smacked my teeth.

"Why u can't do nothing by yourself I'm not helping you be independent ,ever since you got mia can't do nothing for yourself let me give you a tip there's something called multi tasking" I said angrily.

man I was mad because she always need help for something and it's like I always gotta do sum for Mia like I need a break I try to support her decisions but idk if this working out Imma head out I don't wanna say anymore I'll regret later.

"Well I'm sorry for asking "she said while trying not cry

I'mma leave cus if I turn around and see her cry ima feel bad and go soft on her she is a parent to, she can't always depend on me and I'm trying to teach her she gotta understand that mia is her responsibility to and if she can't do the job I'ma take mia or put her back in the system it's been 4 weeks already since we had Mia and she forever stressing asking for help ,she don't think I'm not overwhelmed like no u wanted her you got her and acting dependent tf.