~ Chapter 2 ~

I went to the post office (as I usually do) and pick up the morning paper, as I flip through the pages of job options, And throw away the newspaper. As I was flipping today, I stopped in the middle of the page to see a job application for "bus driver". I don't know what triggered me to stop, I don't like kids that much.

I continued to look at it more closely, further investigating. I found out that it was for Blue Bird Meadows. It was a middle class middle school in the rich country. I shrugged, do I really want to do this? I feel as though my head is screaming at me not too, and for me to become something better like a janitor. But my heart is screaming yes (and mostly because I need money and I can't be picky).

I finally settled on the idea of becoming a bus driver. I think it would be interesting.. Well, maybe. I don't wanna be one of those bus drivers who are strict and scream at everyone.. But I don't wanna be the kind that gets tossed around because they don't care. Dang, teaching is hard..

~~~

   I wake up at 7 am in the morning to go to the interview. I grab a scone on the way out of my house and jump on my bike. I race inside the school as I plop down on a chair in the interview room.

I wait... And wait... And wait some more but no one shows up.

"What the heck?" I whispered. I got up and creaked open the door into the hallway.

"Excuse me miss, When will the Principal be here for my interview?" I asked the clerk next to the telephone.

"Oh! I am so forgetful! The principal told me to tell you that you got the job! All you have to do is go to school bus 17 and wait till the end of the day for kids to board your bus. From then on you will be able to get promoted into other stuff." She said. I looked at her like she was stupid.

" Excuse me? Shouldn't I have addresses or something to let me know where I'm going each day? "

"Oh, the kids will give you their addresses once they board the bus."

" Hm... Ok.. Thank you Miss-"

"Miss Walker."

" Oh.. Thank you Miss Walker. " and I headed out the door.

Wow ok... I have a job.. I'M NOT GOING TO BE POOR ANYMORE!!! Oh shoot... When did she say my job started... Oh grapefruits... Dang.. Wait! She said at the end of the day... But when? Where? Outside? WHY? Ok.. You can obviously see that I have never had a job before... Oh no this is going to be bad.

~~~
End of the Day

I wait on bus 17... Well as in waiting, I'm waiting for the worst. I have never actually been "great" with kids to be honest. The last time I had to deal with kids was when I babysat. That never went well.

I heard the bell to of in a big *RING* And kids started to flush the side walks like the little devil children they are... I heard alot of their conversations, most of them like this "You will never believe what happened in 7th period! So this guy called Mac was going to the.." Or " Yeah! Didn't you know they were dating? Man, you need to get social media. " Even "MARCOS IS DATING SOFIA!" Ugh, Middle school drama. I remember 7 th grade... Worst year of my life to be honest.

Finally some kids were arriving to my bus, taking seats in the very back. Although, there was this one girl that looked familiar from the Summer. Wait.. I think her name was.. Ja-... Jane? Janel? I don't know... Nor do I remember..

Then almost 30 minutes later (ok I might be exaggerating but.. Yeh, it takes a long time 😂) a brown haired girl came on the bus.

"Jazzy!"

" Grace! " They yelled at each other. OH YEAH! IT'S JAZZY. (😂😂😂)

"How ya doin my main bro?" Asked Grace.

" Dont call be Bro ever again. " Snapped Jazzy.

"Brotato."

" Stop please. "

"Brony."

" Oh my goodness.. "

"BROTATO CHIP."

" STOP. "

".... Brocoli.."

I didn't hear anything else but the silent crys of Jazzy. After there little argument they sat right Behind me. I feel like it was destiny... It sounds cheesy yes but... Destiny..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N 😂😂 This chapter cracked me up for some reason XD. Anyway, have a nice day! Vote, comment, Baiii!