~Chapter 4~

When Grace got off the bus it was quite for a little. I couldn't really hear what was going on from behind me. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Jazzy on her phone, a couple of boys in the back jumping around, and a few girls sitting alone.

"Hey, I hope you know that the bus behind us can see you!" I say into the microphone. The bus we are on had a large window in The back, making it so that the bus behind can notify me when somethings going on and I can't see it.

"NOPE!" screams one of the boys. I hear Jazzy snort under her breath as she looks up from her phone.

" Whatever. " I Whisper. I honestly don't have time to Jack around with those idiots.

I look up in my mirror again and see Jazzy sitting on the bench looking uncomfortably at this boy who mysteriously appeared next to her.

"Hi, My name's Edie... You can call me Felicia though." He smiles at her, but all she can do is stare.

" uh... Hi Felicia? " She says. I can't help but laugh a little.

"Do you like lotion? Candles even?" He says. She lights up and squeals.

" OH MY GOSH I LOVE CANDLES! " Jazzy screams. It actually kind of startled me. 

"SAME. CAN WE BE FRIENDS?" Yells Edie.

"OF COURSE!" Screams Jazzy.

" ME TOO? " A girl the seat behind Jazzy and Eddie, looks over and smiles.

"YEAH! GROUP HUG! (You too random girl!)."

The whole group just hugged and smiled. Wow. Wierd

I pull up to Jazzys stop as she sits up.

"Bye guys!" She says as she hope off the steps.

~~~~
A/N it's short but whatever. Anyway Happy New Year! 2018! Vote, Comment, Bai!!