Jackson Tate Secret

Eileen decided she would go see Jackson whilst Samson visited Ruby at her studio. Eileen parked across the street and stepped out onto the footpath. The leaves crunched under her boots as she walked towards the building. Leaves fell in her hair as she walked into the building and signed into the guestbook. 

"Ah hello. Here to visit someone?" A lady asked curiously.

"Oh hi I'm Eileen. Here to see Jackson. Just a sister of one of his friends." Eileen confirmed before Jenny walked with her to Jackson's room

"Jackson changed a little bit since someone last saw him. He's a little more upbeat now but he has been obsessed with the case of his friend's disappearance. Do you know what that is about?" The lady, a middle aged women with long sandy blonde hair, asked. 

"Not really...Cathy." Eileen responded reading the name badge before they stopped at Jackson's room. Cathy knocked on the door.

"Cathy if that is you piss off. I don't want to deal with anymore of experimental treatments that you put me through." Jackson yelled which made Eileen look at Cathy, who flushed an embarrassed look

"You have a visitor Jackson. Eileen?" Cathy spoke quietly.

"She can come in. You can't." Jackson ordered and with this Cathy walked away and Eileen opened the door quietly.

"Jackson?" Eileen greeted him nervously.

Jackson turned his head to the direction of Eileen's voice and reached out his hand. Eileen took it and nervously sat on Jackson's bed.

"I'm so sorry Eileen. There has always been talk of trying to improve my condition but there were many attempts that I just don't want it anymore." Jackson spoke as he closed the door behind her. 

Eileen looked at Jackson. Tears formed in his eyes before he turned away, grabbed a tissue and wiped his eyes. Eileen watched Jackson and couldn't help but feel sorry for him. 

"Anyways how has everything been for you?" Jackson asked as he heard Eileen make herself comfortable on his bed, crossing her legs and holding his hand.

"Things have been well. My partner and I are trying to solve Damon's case. But a few things are still out of place." Eileen started and sighed before she looked at a picture of Damon and Jackson on a yacht with glasses of drink in their hand. She chuckled "Damon placed a lot of trust in you. That photo looks like you guys had a good time."

"We did. A lot. We trusted each other too. In fact, he trusted me with his last project which I believe you and your partner watched?" Jackson asked curiously

"The Heart Song one? Yes I did. He had a crush on Ruby this whole time. But why is there a copy on your USB? Did Damon lose his usb often?" Eileen asked Jackson curiously.

"Not really. They just kept getting misplaced or borrowed. When he finished that  movie he noticed Angelo and Jean staring through the window. I spoke to him and he told me he didn't feel that his work was safe with them around. With Angelo maybe safe but Jean was different." Jackson explained as he sighed heavily.

"Sounds uncomfortable it is bringing back bad memories." Eileen spoke, observing the way Jackson fidgeted with his fingers.

"Well Angelo was a friend of a friend and he helped out when he could. He had a mental illness and we accepted him for it. Times when he needed new prescription he would get a meltdown and act out of character, which is probably what happened when he argued with Damon. Anyway, Damon said he didn't want the project ruined because he knew Jean had a crush on him and was desperate for him. He told Angelo several times and he told Jean but she never stopped. He knew if anything happened and the project was in his USB Jean would sabotage it." Jackson spoke then added "he then came up with a plan."

The HostageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara