Shamir the Sir

Eileen pulled up at a small wooden house and looked around. She wore her hair down and her red dres reached below her knees. On her feet were red heels as Shamir requested her to wear. She calmed herself down and knocked on the door. The whole area appeared the same but the atmosphere, she felt, had changed.

The door opened and at the entrance was Shamir, her former dom, wearing nothing but jeans as he flashed his muscular body to her. His short black hair and dark eyes were a combination she had once fallen for yet steered clear of. 

"You came back?" Shamir asked as he let her in, peering around to see if anyone was watching from afar before closing the wooden door behind Eileen.

"It's been a while, Shamir." Eileen spoke, causing Shamir's head to turn with curiousity.

"No sir?" Shamir asked as he walked over to his small kitchen where he got a bottle of beer.

Noticing the mistake Eileen shook her head. "Sorry, Sir. I just need help with something...private and personal."

Shamir sat next to her and leaned closer, the black fires in his eyes attracting her to stare back and fear him "My little former sub needs pleasure?" Shamir asked before he chuckled.

"If I was single you'd be getting anything you want however...I need to get back into the world of...doms and subs." Eileen spoke, her voice trembling.

"You are in a relationship. This isn't like you. Unless you are crazy, stupid or both. Or there is something else. A matter that may be personal?" Shamir shook his head as he stood up and paced the floor, uncomfortable with the request Eileen made.

"There is actually. I need to get in...for a personal undercover...thing." Eileen spoke as she stood  and pulled Shamir towards her. "I think my brother was dragged into this world but unlike me he had no choice. Tell me one thing about the subs, do they all go because they want to or are they forced and how can you tell?"

"Your brother Damon? The one that went missing? Okay Eileen start from the very beginning. I'm confused here." Shamir spoke , shaking his head at what he was hearing. As a dom himself Shamir had a few connections and knew the rules. He rarely heard of subs being taken against their will.

Eileen then told Shamir everything about the messages and showed him the picture of the man with a riding crupper being held by a woman. Shamir looked at it before running his hands through his hair and standing up.

"Eileen...that is quite a dilemma. Women doms are out there but rarely seen. This also happened ten years ago, your brother could have left and gone with another dom or have been traded with his consent. I don't know how I can help but I can try." Shamir spoke before adding "The thing is, there is a gang called the 'Ice Vipers' who kind of...run some of the joint. They're big on drugs and trafficking and once you are in, you can rarely get out. They run some of the dom-sub parties as well as swingers parties. If your brother was into that it has to be for his will. Against is something all doms are not. As Doms, we do not take someone against their will. They must choose to go to their sir or mistress, or whatever they call their masters. It is our job to pleasure you but you must listen and pleasure us you know that."

"I know..." Eileen started before Shamir continued

"I never did things to you without your permission. Have I?" Shamir asked, making Eileen pause to think back on the erotic memories that she had with Shamir.

Eileen shook her head slowly, shaking the images of pleasure out of her head. "No." 

Shamir leaned against the counter "I heard there will be a party soon. Mixture of Swingers, doms and subs. If you want in that is the only chance you get of finding out about your brother. I would like to take you in to help you."

"Don't you have a sub?" Eileen asked, startled.

"Not since you left." Shamir spoke before he turned to face the mirror "Something has been bugging me though...would it have gone further? Like, romance wise?"

"Shamir...I once thought it did...until you got rough with me that one time then I kept things the way they were...as you requested" Eileen confessed as she looked at the photos of Shamir, posing in a personal instructor on a poster. "You did say no romance, only pleasure. You even stated you were not ready and I respected that."

"If it didn't happen though..." Shamir started before he stopped and looked at Eileen "If...if we were both single right now...and I asked you to be mine...what would you have said?"

"I don't know Shamir. I really don't know. That thought has never crossed my mind..." Eileen started.

"Because I'm from the Middle East? From Turkey?" Shamir asked Eileen wondering if it was his nationality that prevented Eileen from being in a relationship with him.

"I've always been told and pressured to go for those that meet the standards of my family. If I wasn't pressured. Yes." Eileen spoke as she turned away before Shamir grabbed her and turned her around.

"Eileen, it's not about what they want, it's about what you want. It has always been that way but you chose to be a sparrow in a cage, not a free falcon. When you were here, you were free, that's the Eileen my sub I missed. I will let you know right now that I am willing to lay my life on the line to help you find your brother." Shamir confessed, a tremble in his voice. "Promise me though, that when all this is over, that you will pursue what makes you happy."

"I will, Sir." Eileen spoke before she hugged Shamir tightly. As Shamir hugged her back just the same she wondered what it was she would rediscover in the parties she had missed and what it was about the Ice Vipers that scared even Shamir so much.