Yes, I am yours

From the time we entered the masjid, I was looking at Stuart. He seemed extraordinarily calm and composed. Zahid was there too.

"He doesn't know how to lead a normal life. Just be patience with him. He is one of the best guys I know in my life. Between us, he has helped me many times. Not only me, I know others whom he had saved from destruction. Just be patience with him"

I know all what Stuart said. The annual charity budget of the company is close to 100 million every year. Stuart over see all that. Stuart has kind of taken with the Imam of the masjid as well. He was carrying a Quran when we left the masjid.

When we entered the flight, I was nervous. I ought to be. I don't know what is going to happen and how it is going to happen. When he asked me to take my hijab and abaaya off, I did. He is my husband after all. I was a little concern to show so much skin, even to my own husband as I have never flaunt myself. First time a man is seeing me like this, in a sleeveless / deep neck blouse and pants.

I am not sure how I can sit with him like this for 10 hours. I need to change and have a wash. I need to pray as well. But stuart pulled me towards him, I was literally on his lap. He started kissing me passionately. He claimed my mouth hungrily and held me in his lap firmly. I was so glad I am seated or else I would have fallen down. I could hardly feel my body. He then slowly moved his lips to my neck. I never knew it would feel like that to be kissed in the neck. I just gave in. I don't understand what my body wants and I don't understand what Stuart wants.

Stuart slowly moved his lips all the way to the deep v neck of my blouse and opened the first button of my blouse.

"Darling, no. What if someone come in?"

"Wait a minute" and he called the cabin crew and the pilot "If anyone walk in to the main lobby and my room, I will make the persons life miserable until his or her dying day. Is it clear?"

I stared at him like he had grown wings.

And he grabbed me again. "Never interrupt me when I am at it. I have waited for you long enough" and I nodded. He opened all the buttons of my blouse while I was watching him spellbound. The he toss it aside. I wanted to cover myself. No, I cant do this.

"I don't know.............." then he opened my bra and the next thing I know is his mouth all over my body. He carried me to his bedroom which is part of the aircraft design.

"I promised you I wont have you until we are landed. I cant hold on to it. It is this or lose my mind"

"I don't want you to hold on. I am yours"

And we made love in the flight. It was glorious. It was wicked.

When Stuart entered me, it did hurt. I knew and he repeatedly said it and begged for me to forgive him for hurting. But when he reached climax, he told me in his dark voice "You are mine" and I agreed.

After that, we slept for about 2 hours.  

"Darling, we need work to do. As much I would like to spend the day here in your arms, we are short of time" I told him. He wasn't bothered at all.

"Please darling. Come. We'll have a shower and go to work"

"Will you shower with me?"

"Okay. I will. I don't have anything to wear. I told you we need to stop and get me something before we came" I will not wear whatever I was wearing before without washing them.

"My trousers will be too big for you, but you can wear a shirt. I don't have female clothing in my flight"

"Okay. I'll wash the items and keep it to dry. I think it will dry when before we reach"