Chapter 1

Crash Bandicoot always knew that his sister was super smart. Coco always seemed to have blown him away by her genius talk. But she hardly left their home, sitting in front of her laptop.

Crash was the hero. He always defeated Dr. Neo Periwinkle Cortex, the mad man that created them both. Coco was never worried. She had no need to be. Sure she helped but she still stayed behind her laptop.

But when they had defeated Cortex for the third time, Coco wasn't there. Crash stood proudly, flashing a victory sign.

"That takes care of that!" Crash stated proudly.

"Good job, Crash." Aku-Aku replied.

"Thanks!" Crash gushed.

That's when they felt the time twister machine shaking. It was starting to fall apart. Uka-Uka was being sucked into a time rift.

"NO!!!!" The evil mask yelled. "I will not go alone!!!!"

That's when he extended his bones, surrounding a red light around Crash and Cortex.

"Ah!" Cortex yelped.

"Hey! Let us go!" Crash protested.

"Crash!" Aku-Aku breathed, watching helplessly.

Within seconds, the evil mask dragged Cortex and Crash into the time vortex with him.

"Crash!!!!" Coco screamed, watching from the warp room.

Aku-Aku quickly got the younger bandicoot out, as the time twister machine exploded behind them.

...

Coco was at the house with Aku-Aku. The younger bandicoot was so devasated. She bawled herself up into a ball and cried. She had just lost her brother. Aku-Aku sighed sadly, wishing he could comfort her.

She pushed away her laptop, the tears evident in her green eyes.

"I just want Crash back..." She whined.

"I know, Coco. I know..." The good magical mask replied, sadly.

...

Wishmaker1028: Sorry if it is a short chapter. But hope you like it. Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!