Part 1

"Thank you, Daddy," Calum says wiping his mouth and standing up from just giving Michael a blow job. Calum is the cock slut of the band. He purposely wears short skirts and tops to show a bit more skin than his mother would allow.

Five Seconds Of Summer, that's what they call themselves. Although they never have performed a gig before, they just goof around in Ashton's garage. Calum, the cross-dresser, on bass and vocals. Luke, the man whore, on guitar and lead vocals. Michael, the badass covered in tattoos and piercings, on lead guitar and vocals. Last but not least Ashton, the giggly yet rough Dominant Daddy, on drums and vocals.

Since each boy gets jealous when one of the others kiss or do sexual things. They decided to be loyal and be in a relationship as a band, but mainly Calum being the bottom. They basically share Calum and have group sex regularly. They love each other so much that they can't stand to belong to one person. Plus they all love to wreak Calum, and love to watch him scream under their sweaty bodies.

"Did you enjoy that, Slut?" Michael asks while buttoning his skinny jeans back up.

"C'mon guys we need to practice, end your daddy speeches," Luke shouts from below them in the basement. Malum trudges out of the bathroom both sweaty and flustered. Today, Calum is wearing a leather skater skirt with a Mikey mouse top. Matching his lacy black panties underneath. His hair is feathery and fluffy and his trusty black Vans on his small feet.

Calum knows what he does to the boys when he wears short skirts, he even bends over to give them a show of his panties. This just makes them fuck him harder and faster.

"C'mon Ash you have had two days to learn the drumming of this song," Michael had recently wrote the song "Wrapped Around Your Finger." He showed the rest of the band showing them just on his electric guitar. They all loved it and found out the cords for the bass and drums.

"Michael, cut me some slack, drums are much more difficult than guitar, all you have to do is strum a string," Ashton shoots back. Luke and Calum back out of the argument and back into the corner.

"C'mon Ash, all you need to do is hit a drum with a stick," Ashton scoffs at Michael's reply.

"Okay, wanna bet?" Calum has seen this happen before and it ended as a year long bet.

"I'm always up for some ass kicking," Ashton stands up interested in what the offer is. Luke played his head in his hands.

"Okay you have to learn my guitar solos and I have to learn the drums. Calum has to learn Luke's guitar chords and Luke learns bass," Cake stands up and begins to argue.

"We never agreed to get involved," Michael moves over and squeezes Calum's butt, "please baby for me?" Calum stomps his foot and nods.

"It's settled, Luke don't you dare disagree, in two months we'll play Wrapped Around Your Finger. Whoever performs best gets Calum for the night," he turns to the quiet kiwi boy, "and gets to do whatever they want to him," all of the boys jump.

"I'm in," Luke says and puts his hand in the middle and Calum blushes.

"What if I win?" Calum asks.

"You can either have one of us or a foursome. Your decision."

"I'm in," Calum says putting his small hand on top of Luke's,"

"I'm in too," Ashton says adding his hand to the pile, Michael soon follows.

"It's settled then," much says while placing his hand down.

"Two months boys, two months,"

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

Hi! Meg here or KellicxKilljoy. You're either a viewer of me wondering what this book is or a reader of calumsnuts here to reread the story as I post it. Either way hello! I'll be posting one chapter a day and hopefully will have quite a few chapters. So first of all 12 days of updates if What is already written and then after that is all mine. Hope you enjoy.

Vote//Comment//Share