Part 17

Calum wakes up in the strong grip of Ashton. Ashton is a really warm person so instead of crawling his way out he just snuggles in closer the feeling making him comfortable.

"Morning' princess," Ashton yawns, Calum moving around woke him up.

"No, shh... Ashy," Calum says not wanting to get up. "Go to sleep!" He says and closes his own eyes hoping to help.

"I'm sorry Cal, but no can do. We have stuff to do today," Ashton says somehow already wide awake and jumping to his feet. "Today we have to try to get Michael and Luke back together," he continues and opens the door walking out leaving Calum laying by himself.

Calum groans and stand up from the comfy, warm, soft bed having to pull himself away so he doesn't just lay back down. He goes over to Ashton's closet and looks at the clothes Ashton has of his.

Each of the boys have plenty of the others clothes since they are always at each others houses. Calum reaches over lazily pulling a black skirt and a white sweatshirt that's a little too big for him.

He puts it all on making sure the skirt is pulled up a little higher than his mama would like and then skips downstairs his hair still a mess.

"Good morning my loves," Calum smiles and goes into the kitchen opening everything that might hold food hoping it'd make him pancakes.

"Hey Mikey?" Calum asks sweetly and the red haired boy looks over at him sleep still in his eyes.

"Will you make me pancakes?" He asks bagging his eyelashes. Michael sighs not being able to say no to the adorable boy and goes over beginning to get out the batter.

Meanwhile Calum Kisses his cheek and skips into the living room leaning against Luke who sits watching the news and drinking coffee.

"Good morning, princess," Luke says as Calum Spreads himself out trying to get attention, this action draws everyone's gaze into him as his spread legs perfectly shows off his baby blue panties underneath.

"Fuck," Ashton says and gets up walking into the kitchen to 'help out Michael'

"What's wrong with Ashy," Calum asls innocently while rolling into Luke's lap.

"You're just so beautiful, baby boy," the blonde says abandoning his coffee onto the side table and moving his cold hand onto Calum's waist and connecting their lips. Damn, Luke missed this.

Calum grinds down knowing exactly what he was doing but he wasn't going to give Luke anything. Luke moves his lips down to Calum's neck sucking, licking, and biting one spot to create a hickie. "Want to go upstairs until the foods done?" Luke asks expecting a yes.

"Nah, I think I'm actually going to watch Michael make pancakes!" Calum giggles jumping up leaving a sexually frustrated Luke sitting on the couch, horny and alone.

"Calum after breakfast do you have work?" Ashton asks when Calum walks into the kitchen. Calum glances at his phone to realize it's Monday, December 4th meaning the coffee shop he works at his reopened from construction.

"Shit, I do!" Calum says and runs upstairs to the bathroom and jumping in the shower washing and then putting on whatever clothing is near by. Which is his own panties, Ashton's Metallica shirt, and Michael's Nike shorts.

"Will someone bring me home for my uniform?" Calum asks sitting down to eat a few pancakes.

"I can," Michael says also eating his quickly so he can drive his baby to work.

-

"A Iced Tea for Samantha?" Calum smiles at the blonde it obviously being hers.

"Thank you so much!" She giggles and takes it drinking as she leaves. It's a busy
day at Jalex's. With only the two owners, Jack and Alex, along with himself and another boy around his age named Niall working it's hard to keep up with everything.

"Mocha latte with three shots expresso for Vic?"

Niall is one if Calum's closest friends. He's small and blonde making him really adorable. Niall is dating four other boys: Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. The five guys (ha ha) are meant for each other and unlike Calum's uncoordinated relationship, Niall's is actually kinda put together.

"Want to hang out after work?" Niall asks flashing a huge smile.

"Of course!" Calum replies and they discuss how they're going to eat Icecream and swing at the park while annoying kids all night until a man walks in.

"Hello," he says at the counter and Nisll just remains smiling even though the man is scary.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" Niall asks and the man stares straight at him and replies, "you," Niall begins freaking out and Calum runs back grabbing Jack and pulling him up to the front.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, sir," jack says and the man without another word turns on his heels and leaves.

"What the fuck?" Calum asks and Niall just gulps.

"Calum don't you remember him? We've been seeing him everywhere when we're together," the blonde reminds him and Calum thinks back before he begins freaking out, because Niall is right, he is everywhere.

Ooooh snap look who's back.

Sorry it's been so long y'all. Exams are coming up and I'm stressing.

But I want to be more interactive with you all so I want y'all to answer these questions.......

Do you think Michael and Luke will ever talk?

Who's the man?

Why is he everywhere, only when they're together?

Do you want a bonus 1D and Jalex chapter?

If you're a ATL fan would you like Rian and Zack in their own relationship or join Alex and Jacks?

How's your life?

I love you all and thanks for reading!!!

Vote//Comment//Share