Epilogue

6 years later

"James stop poking Haven," Michael scolds his five year old son who gives him a pouty look.

"But Papa! She deserves it she took my red crayon!" James says crossing his tiny arms.

"I did not! Liar!" Haven yells. The four and five year olds begin arguing back and forth until Luke comes down the steps holding their younger brother Andrew.

"Hey, hey! Haven Scout and James Tyler! What's going on?" Luke yells and Andrew watches while sucking on his binkie.

"James wouldn't stop poking me!" Haven yells

"She took my crayon!" James argues back.

"Both if you To your rooms," Luke says not want to deal with them. He sets the three  year old down and walks over to Michael wrapping his arms around him.

"Does Calum and Ashton have Addison?" Luke asks talking about their 4 month old daughter.

"Yes they're in our room," Michael says and Luke smirks at him grabbing his butt.

"Why weren't you paying attention to Haven and James, Kitten?" Luke growls and lets his right hand slap Michael's butt.

"I was, i was playing video games," Michael admits.

"Daddy? Papa a kitten?" Andrew asks and the child gasps before running up the stairs to the adults room.

"Dada! Pops! Daddy said Papa a kitten!" Andrew gasps and Ashton chuckles from the bed where he has his arm wrapped around Calum who's holding baby Addison.

"Really now?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah and Daddy spanked him!" Andrew says, "was Papa a bad boy?" He asks and Ashton smirks,

"Papa was a very bad boy, Drew. How about you go play with your brother? Yeah?" Andrew runs off and Luke and Michael walks in.

"Michael was a bad boy?" Ashton asks a smirk still on his face,

"Mikey was a very bad boy," Luke says and smacks Michael's butt again.

"I think I need to fix his attitude, we'll be downstairs," Ashton says and they run off.

Life with kids was hard for the four boys, and their high sex drives. But they did it together, as a big happy family.

"Calum I think you're feeding Addison wrong," Luke says and Calum looks at him pulling the baby away.

"You wanna bet?" He smiles and Luke smiles back kissing his forehead before remembering their lives six year ago and the gosh darn bet.

—————

It's finally over!!
I hold you enjoyed it!
Just a reminder that I only wrong chapters 13-now. The first 12 were by a lovely person go follow calumsnuts
And I want to thank them for allowing me be write this and for trusting me with it.

Again, I hope you all enjoyed it. Till next time....

Remember to
Vote//Comment//Share