Part 9

- I'm thinking about doing shoutouts each chapter so leave something punny for a shoutout -

"Hey Cal, could you come round, I just want to see you" Michael whimpered down the phone to the last boyfriend that he has hope in. The youngest boy agrees, leaving Luke asleep in his bed as he slips out the house.

Not being able to drive makes the tan boy angry because England is freezing cold this time of year and he likes to be able to wear cute outfits but this weather forces him to wrap up warm, which he normally forgets to do causing him to be cold 24/7.

About ten minutes later he arrives at Ashton's house, with his spare key, he opens the door and sees Michael curled up in a ball, watching some random youtube on his phone. His heart sinks when he almost instantly hears the quiet sniffles and views the red and puffy cheeks.

"Kitten, what have they done?" Calum asks knowing it's one of the other boys hurting him because Michael has a connection to Ashton no like one else does, so he would have been the first one to be called. He also knows that Luke fucked him this morning.

Michael sat in the smaller boys lap and cries his eyes out for half an hour with his back being rubbed at all times. Eventually, the red-haired boy opens his mouth to speak and explains everything that happened earlier on in the day, not excluding Ashton being a sweetheart at the end of the day.

Calum reached for his phone in fury, ignoring all of Luke's missed calls and texts, sending one message to group chat that has his two other boyfriends in.

Get your asses around Ashton's now!!!!

It's not very often that Calum get's this angry but when it does happen it scares the other boys half to death. 95% of the time the small boy shows his innocent and feminine side but when his anger shows it is so rare, it has to be over something really serious.

While he waits for the two boys Calum notices that the message has been read by everyone and not one reply so they both know they're in deep shit.

Luke is the first to arrive, he doesn't speak but sits down silently followed by Ash a few minutes later. Calum doesn't say anything but lets Michael sit up and tug his legs in. The deep chocolate eyes are so dark they seem almost black.

Calum has his jaw clenched so hard that the sculpt of his face seems to be as hard as a rock, his lips are pursed, removing the plump look they usually have.

"Would one of you like to explain why you have been isolating Michael at all?" Calum asks, scanning between the blue and hazel eyes on the other side of the room. The two guilty stare at the floor, seeming like it is the most interesting thing in the world at that moment.

"H-he hurt you" Luke whispered out, struggling over the sudden stutter.

"And when exactly did I say that I'm your fucking property? Huh? Just because I wear skirts and like to be fucked in the ass doesn't mean that I can't defend myself, Luke! If he hurt me I would tell him, rather than have my lover boy go and fuck him then neglect him afterward!" Calum throws his hands in the air as Luke seems to have gone completely pale.

"I t-thought yo-" the blonde can't even finish his sentence from how fiercely he is getting stared at, it is like a complete stranger is standing on the other side of the room.

"You thought wrong, go and apologize to Michael this instant" Calum commands, speaking in a soft voice when Michael comes into play. "Now Ash you know what you did was wrong and you have already said sorry so you're fine, just be gentle with him, please." Ashton nods his head as he gets pulled in for a hug by the much smaller boy.

"Baby? I think they need a punishment." Michael suggests pushing Luke off after the couple shared a few sweet kisses. "Luke has a boner because your dominant side turns him on and Ash won't be difficult to turn on, he's like an on and off switch" They all snigger to themselves while the curly-haired boy goes red and covers his crotch.

"What do you suggest Mikey?" Calum smirks as he is pulled into the paler boys chest and a pair of lips immediately press against his, enforcing a make out session that was happily accepted. Luke and Ashton squirm in their seats when they see their subs both make out as if they're not even sat there.

Calum feels his shirt being pulled off along with his Adidas sweatpants, leaving him stood there in a black thong, that shows off his perfect ass. Michael grabs the smaller boys curves and runs his milky white fingertips up and down the hour glass figure.

Luke goes to touch his hard on through his jeans but Michael just hits the hand away.

"No touching yourselves, this is what you get" the red- haired boy takes control and shows a dominant side he normally only does to Calum. Michael walks out the room and returns a few seconds later with lube and a vibrating pink dildo.

"I'm not in a good mood and I just need a release so just fuck yourself on this, no prep" Michael says bluntly, taking a seat on the sofa between the two getting punished. All of the boys go wide-eyed at Calum having to do this without any prep, it's nothing the kiwi boy hasn't taken before and it turns all of them even more because of their slight pain kink.

"Um okay" Calum whispers as he feels three pairs of eyes look at him, his shy side coming back like a storm. He slowly removes his lace panties, leaving him bare and exposed but that doesn't really bother him. The makeout session and dirty talk made his member harden up a bit.

Calum then sits the dildo upward and applies some lube to the toy and to his unprepared hole that is begging to be touched. He hovers the head of the dildo below himself and sinks down slowly allowing his body to adjust to the new size at it'sown pace.

The two boys who are being punished are sat on the couch with prominent bulges in their jeans but it is punishment so they are not allowed to be touched. Meanwhile, Michael is sat there with his cock on full display and jacking himself off, teasing the others.

When the small boy has fully adjusted to the size he begins bouncing up and down on the toy, allowing it to reach his prostate easily. Michael pulls out a remote from his pocket and flips a switch making the room to be filled with quite buzzing noises, whimpers soon follow from the mouth of the kiwi boy; he uses his hands for support from the immediate pleasure that begins ripping through his small frame.

"That's only one baby" Michael yells out as Luke and Ashton move around in their seats and whimper from how hard they are. Calum moans and grinds his hips down on the toy, as he grabs his own cock and pumps it in time with his movements.

Michael is enjoying this sight so much that he turns the toy up to three. This jolts the youngest boy from the floor, it nearly makes him stand up but instead, he sits back down and takes it. At this time Calum doesn't even need to move because the vibrating is directly on his prostate, causing him to moan non-stop about how good it feels.

With one hand on his cock and another on the remote Michael turns the toy up to the highest, moving his hand up and down on himself faster as he can tell Calum won't last much longer from the noises he has been making. The toy shakes the tan thighs as the pleasure is so good but extremely over stimulating.

"P-please can I cum?" Calum whimpers as his cock is leaking pre-cum and his entire body is shaking.

"Fuck go on baby" Michael moans out, giving the small boy permission. The two boys release and Calum pulls out the toy and then collapses on the floor. "You two go and take a shower and get each other off but if I hear any noises I won't be afraid to do this again" The two boys nod and stumble to the bathroom.

"They're obviously going to fuck" Calum sighs while he climbs on the sofa to cuddle with Michael.

"Yeah but there is nothing better than watching Calum Hood fuck himself on a dildo then cumming with him is there?" the red-haired boy says while giggling softly at the kiwi's adorable blush.

"We so need to do that more often"