THE SHIPS!

Heathers P.O.V.

There they stood, Heather C and Heather D, I'm Heather M. They hate me, they hate that I'm younger and that they can't tortured me anymore. "Heather! Where were you? We needed you for date rape." Heather C hissed at me.

"Helping my friends." I tried to get around them, but the Heathers pinned me to the wall.

"They aren't your friends." Heather D whispered in my ear.

"They all hate your little ass. They only pitty you. They've told us." Heather C walked away with Heather D following her. I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help it. I ran. I ran into the computer lab and into one of the sound proof rooms for masterbating. I can't help it, I met them and they just use me for date rape. I can't do this, Anne probly doesn't even care. God I hate this! I love that girl and she doesn't love ME! No one could ever love a freak like me.

Zoes P.O.V.

After what happened Veronica, Brooke, and I went back to our Cabin.

"So, you don't like Alana?" Brooke asked me.

"I do, I mean, I don't, I mean, UGH!" I flopped on my bed.

"She is far to damaged." Veronica laughed. "Her brother has a boyfriend, but she's talked to Alana once."

"She barely talked to her, I did most of them talking."

"It's not my fault she's so beautiful!" I yelled into my pillow. "Have you seen her smile?"

"You tell us this everyday..."

"Ello mates!" Percy came crashing though the door with Grover and Anne behind him.

"I'm sorry about him." Anne started to apologize, "He's just dumb."

"Okay, 1, Rude. 2, RUDE!"

"She's right though." Grover flicked Percy's head.

"Why are you guys here?" Veronica asked them.

"I got on Connors bad side and now I'm scared." Percy addmetted.

"You can stay." Veronica said. "But, only if you can help us help Zoe."

"I don't need help..."

"Yes you DO!" Percy quickly shut the door as I sighed. "Now what's the problem?" Percy asked as we all sat on the floor.

"She likes Alana but she thinks Alana doesn't like her back." Veronica told Everyone.

"Alana doesn't like anyone right now. But one day I'm sure she'll love you." Anne assured me. "And, we're only in 8th grade anyways."

"Okay, whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"So, who are we shipping next?" Brooke asked.

"ANNE AND HEATHER!" Grover yelled.

"SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME!" Anne looked at bit sad.

"LIES!" Veronica got into this as well.

"WHAT ABOUT CHOLE AND BROOKE!" Great, now I'm into this.

"REALLY? I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER!" Brooke got defensive.

"Where is Heather?" Percy asked. "I haven't seen her all day."

"I'll go look for her." I got up. "And so will Anne!" I dragged Anne with me out the cabin.

"What the heck?" She asked.

"Let's go find Heather. You two need each other." Anne rolled her eyes at me. Sure she thinks Heather doesn't like her.

"You know, Alana just might be Demisexaul." I looked at confused as we entered the school castle thing. "You know, only becomes attracted after being collection for a while." I nodded, next thing I know there's Heater and Heather.

"Look. It's Heathers dorky girlfriend." The green one laughed.

"If only she actually cared." The red one walked away with the green on right behind her.

"Where could Heather be?" Anne asked me. I shurged and just kept walking.

Michaels P.O.V.

I decided to walk around the school a bit, to get to know the place. I met around 8 people. Carla, Dani, Sonny, Pete, Jack, Curchie, Kevin, and Kevin. I walked around until I got to the computer lab. Jake was on the computer looking up binders.

"Michael! How long have you been there?"

"Not too long. But if you need a binder, my friend can send one down."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jake told me everthing, and I told him that in a week he would get it.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN HEATHER?!" Zoe came crashing though the door with Anne.

"Which one?" Jake asked.

"Ours!"

"I saw her run into one of the little soundproof chambers."

"Aren't those for masterbating?" I asked them.

"Not in this case. She's crying."

"She can hear US!"Zoe instantly covered her mouth as Anne walked up to one if the doors. "Heather?" She knocked. "Heather? I know you're in there."

"How do you know she's in that one?" Jake asked.

"I'm the dauther of Athena. Heather! Open the door or I'll do it for you." The door opened and Heather came out, tears streaming down her face. "Oh honey." Anne toke Heather in for a hug.

"Is this a ship?" Jake asked Zoe as we walked over to her. She nodded.

"Zoe, if you nodded, I swear some ones gonna die." Anne glared at Zoe as she let go of Heather. "What happened?"

"The other Heathers."

"DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! FOR THE SAKE OF ANNES' LIFE!"

"Zoe! Shut your trap!" Anne hissed. "What did they tell you?"

"That's you guys don't care."

"WHERE IS RICH! WE NEED HIM TO BURN SOME PEOPLE!" Jake toke Zoe out of the room with him.

"Michael, I'm sorry, they're just dumb." Anne held Heather's hand.

"It's fine, but what did Rich do?" I asked.

"Never let Rich alone with fire. For everyone's lives" Heather told me. The 3 of us walked back to the cabins.

"WHO AM I BRUNING?" Rich ran up to us.

"No one. No fire." Anne hit Richs head.

"Aw, man!" I looked around and saw Jeremy all alone.

"Jeremy?" I approached him on the stairs to his Cabin.

"Mich-Michael!" His face turned red. "Where have you been, you missed dinner."

"I was walking though the school."

"Cool." He stood up. "We're going to do campfire stuff tonight, please join us." I nodded and he skipped away.

"Hey Michael." I Jumped,  but it was only Jenna. "We haven't officially met yet, I'm Jenna Roland."

"Michael Mell." I shook her hand.

"So, you and Jeremy."

"If you ship us..."

"Everyone does. You two are for each other." She's taller than me, making me feel short. But every girl here is taller then me. "Anyways, if you ever need anything, I'm here." She pats my shoulder and walks away. This might be a better camp then I thought.

Sorry I haven't updating lately, school has been happening. But I'm still alive. I hope you're enjoying the story. There's stuff coming for Anne and Alana soon.