Best Friends

Anne's P.O.V.

We were best friends. I missed her, for all those years, she was gone. Well, I was gone. I ran away at the age of 7, leaving everything behind. I remember when Dyinous dropped me off here, and I saw her, Alana Beck. I didn't know what to say, or do. She was beside Jake, I was put beside Percy. I remember when I told her I was leaveing, she said she would never forget me, and she never did. I feel like she wanted the chance to run away, I only knew that I could when Jared and Evan talked to us more and more. I left, meet up with Thalia and Luke, then Grover found us, then I was at camp, only remembering her. I was the frist person to know her frist crush, Beverly, Beverly wanted to be the frist female poilt captain, she was one of our best friends, but then she had to move.

I miss Alana Beck, we haven't really talked that much, she makes it seem like she never knew me, but she gave me that look of she knows me. I was best friends with Percy and Grover so she just leaves me alone half the time. But Jenna will tell me about when Lana always talked about me.

I missed her while at camp, I was the only child of Athena without her hair. Once  she claimed me Dyinous and Chirion made sure none of the other kids made fun of me for it. You know, everyone says Dyinous is a bad guy, but to me and Grover, he's one of the nicest people we know, he doesn't say it, but he loves us. On the day that I came here just laughed when the Elders told him that we were in starght partners, he said that I was way too gay for that, then he hugged me and left.

Alanas P.O.V.

My best friend ran away from all she loved to save all she loved. At the age of 7 my best friend told me of what her step mum had been doing. And about the monster attacks, and how she wasn't safe. I told her that I would never forget her, and I never did. Anne Chase, daughter of Athena, my best friend when I was younger. I told her frist about my crush on Beverly. She left after I got to know Evan and Jared. She told me the night before, she told me I'd be safer, she told me that she would find me, she would see me again.

When she was dropped off I was so happy, but I don't talk to her much anymore, but I wish I did. I wish she could realize that I remember. I wish we could be best friends again. I wish I could just talk to her, but she left me to save me, I stayed to save who? If only she knew what happened right after she left.

After she left I life went to hell. My parents died in a car crash, I barely survived. But I did, left unconscious for 2 months, but lived. Evan and Jared came to visit me everyday. When I woke they put me into foster care, where my new family took me in. But they hated me. When they found out my only crush was on a girl, they sent me here a year later, when I was of age. I was abused those years of living with the Johnsons, and even more in the last year. I miss when Anne was around, I miss telling her everything, I miss her. I just want my best friend back.