Live To Forget

Chloes P.O.V.

I don't know what happened, but Rich was running around trying to find fire, and Anne was telling him it was fine. Jeremy and I were talking about stuff.

"How's your cabin doing?" Jeremy asked me.

"Good, Veronica won't stop hanging out with Martha and flirting with her. Badly flirting. And Zoe won't stop crushing on Alana."

"Wow"

"How's yours."

"Creepy. The only thing keeping J.D. From killing me is Adrian, and he wants to kill me as well."

"That's great."

"Totally."

"BUT JAKE! I HAVE TO KILL THE OTHER HEATHERS, THEY HURT HER!"

Jeremy and I looked to each other. "We should go help Jake?" Jeremy asked me. I nodded and we went.

"Rich,calm down."

"But Chloe."

"No, if Heather says it's fine, it's fine."

"Fine." Rich pouted. Rich and Jake left to their cabin.

"So, you and Michael?"

"SHUT UP!" he instantly covers my mouth. "That's never going to happen."

"Aw, poor boy." It's so sad that he doesn't realize the love they have for each other. It can't believe this, like, JUST CONFESS YOUR UNDYING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER! Ugh! I sound like a fangirl of a musical, like Cadence in the year above me.

"Where is it?!?!" We hear Evan yell from his cabin. We rush towards Evans cabin and look in the window. All we see is Evan looking for something, so, we walk in.

"What are you looking for?" Jeremy asks him.

"A gift thing that I was going to give to Connor."

"Do you ne..."

"Help? Yes. Please." We start looking though the plies of clothing on the ground.

"I found something!" Jeremy yells after 12 minutes of looking. "A black jacket?"

"It's a hoodie, and yes."

"Aww," I start," the ships are sailing."

"Would you stop?" Jeremy asked asks, all I do is shake my head. "Anyways, it's sweet, I guess."

"Thanks for finding it." Evan thanked Jeremy and I as we left.

"Do you ever wonder if people think we're dating?" Jeremy asks me.

"Maybe." I shrug.

"But alas, you like Brooke." I start laughing. Then Brooks and Jenna ran past us yelling at each other.

"Give that back!" Brooke yelled.

"Why should I?" Jenna snapped.

"Please, you know what's in there."

"Fine." Jenna gave Brooke her book back and they went running in different directions.

"That was strange." I nodded. the sun was going down sow. Split ways to our cabins. When I entered mine there was Anne and Heather, but no Martha.

"Hey guys." I waved as I closed the door.

"Hey Chols." Anne waved from her bed.

"Hey hey." Heather waved from hers.

"Where's Martha?"

"With Veronica." Heather answered.

"Such a surprise." I sat down in my bed beside Anne. "They're almost attached to each other."

"True, true."

"Where were you?" Anne asked me.

"With Jeremy."

"Like always. Why doesn't he just date Michael. Meremy for LIFE!" Then we just laughed.

Evans P.O.V.

Jeremy saved my life. I was going in the Forrest to meet up with Connor. I like him, but the chance that he likes me back is almost nothing. He's so cute, I just can't. I walked out to the big maple tree in the forest. And there he was standing under it with the moonlight hitting is hair.

"Evan!" he called out and I walked towards him

"H-how are y-you doing?"

"Great because you're here." I started blushing hard. "I made you a drawing." he showed me a picture of a forest.

"T-thank y-you." I took the picture and handed him the hoodie. "I got y-you a hoodie."

"Thanks." he quickly put the jacket on. "It's nice."

"So w-why d-did you want t-to m-meet here?"

"You like trees, eh?" I nodded. "Well I didn't know if you've ever been to this one."

"I-I haven't." I looked around. "It's nice."

"You like it?"

"Yes! You can see the moon, and it hits the trees perfectly, and it hits your hair as well..." I cover my mouth. "I-I, t-that sounded b-bad. I-I'll j-just g-go." and I ran.

Connors P.O.V.

"EVAN! WAIT!" But he didn't stop, he kept running, never stopping. If only he knew, if he knew. I sat against the trunk of the tree, and just cried.

"Connor?" it was Michael. "What are you crying about?"

"N-nothing." I said trying not let too many tears out.

"No, it's not nothing." he came over and sat down beside me. "Bro, what's wrong?"

"I asked Evan to meet me here. We brought each other things, he started rambling on about the moonlight, then he mentioned my hair and ran off. "

"That sucks. But, we are only children. How are we going to know what to do?
All you can do is live. Live it learn. Live to cry. Live to breakdown. Live to laugh. Live to love. Live to forget. You'll look back on this, you'll learn after you over think what you did,you might cry, breakdown even, but you might laugh, but you will forget once you learn."

Jesus Faist, what am I doing? So, I'd you're liking the story so far vote, comment and keep reading. I love all of you, and guess what. You're going to see some other kids soon. I hope you're liking this, and that you'll keep reading. Peace.