K.D.

Cadence's P.O.V.

Peggy, me, a girl named Veronica, and a girl named Alana walked up the stairs talking about the school.

"Yeah, the Elders are really friendly." Alana told us.

"Mckinly even ships us." Veronica laughed.

"Wow. Sounds, interesting." Peggy said hesitantly.

"Noice." I smiled.

"Nononononnnoonnnnonnoonon. No noice."

"Noice."

"No!"

"Why can't she say noice?" Alana asked.

"She says it too often. It's unhealthy."

"It is not." I defended myself.

"Yes it is. You have a problem."

"Well I don't think that it's a problem." I made a pouty face.

"Wow." Veronica giggled.

"Don't laugh at me. My freedom of speech is gone!"

"Consider yourself lucky," Alana started. "Anne couldn't say sorry for a whole week once."

"Who?" Peggy asked.

"Oh, she left right before you guys came." Veronica told us.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, she's that girl who was being yelled at, and crying."

"WHAT?" Alana stopped in her tracks as we looked behind ourselves to see her. "I can't believe him!"

"Who?" I asked.

"Her fucking dad is an asshole." Alana quickly ran up the stairs.

"Jesus." Veronica muttered.

"What was that about." Peggy asked.

"Anne's dad is the reason Anne had to move away from Evan, Jared, and Lana. He didn't want her, he wanted his life with his wife."

"Sounds sad."

"Un-noice." Peggy glared at me.

"I'm sure Anne will be fine. Alana is just over reacting. You guys are going to love the other girls."

"Really?" Peggy raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you'll fit right in, we've never had girls only come during the school year for our grade, but you'll make new friends in no time."

"Hey Ronnie." A tall girl with blonde hair said. She was beside 3 other people, another girl with really wavy long dark brown hair and super tall, a short girl with dirty blonds hair, and a tall boy with the same colour of hair as the one girl.

"Hey Alyssa. This is Cadence and Peggy." We waved to Alyssa.

"Hi, I'm Skye, this is my boyfriend Robby." Skye has the dirty blonde hair and Robby is the dude.

"And I'm Keeva." The really tall girl shook mine and Peggy's hands.

"It's nice to meet you." Peggy smiled.

"Very noice." I laughed.

"Cadence, no."

"Cadence, yes."

"You two are funny." Robby laughed.

"Well Robby and I have to go somewhere. Bye." Alyssa took Robby hand and ran down the stairs past us.

"Hey, you two want to help me show these two around after they get settled in?" Veronica asked Keeva and Skye.

"Yeah!" Keeva said enthusiasticly.

"Sure." Skye shrugged and nodded.

"Then let's go unpack!" Peggy ushered us up the stairs. We entered the dorm room thing and saw a man with really fluffy hair wearing a purple suit.

"Hello, there children, my name is Mr. Jefferson." He had a clipboard in his hands and bowed. "You may leave your stuff here and I'll put it in your dorms." We all nodded and just dropped our stuff and ran.

"Let's go get some food." Keeva said heading across the stairs.

"Why?" Skye asked.

"Because, food."

"Valid reason." Peggy nodded and we entered the food hall place. There were 8 long wooden tables that had benches alone the sides.

"What you guys want for food?" Keeva asked us.

"Kraft dinner." Veronica said.

"Total agreement." Peggy and Skye said in unison.

"So we're having me? Great." I said sarcastically.

"What?" Keeva looked at me with complete confusion.

"Oh, right, you don't know." Peggy laughed. "Her nickname is K.D. because it sounds kind of like Cadence."

"Coooool." Skye laughed as we went to go somewhere Kraft Dinner.

HOLY JESUS FAIST! 500 READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!💙💜💕💖💗💙💟